"La Familia" 2nd Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 16 -17

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Hey Dave.... I was thinking about bringing projector and sound for an out door theater. Can you bring the Stumpwerks series and what ever you need to play them and we could have a group screening...

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
I have an old box in my garage that says there is a projector screen inside. It was here when we moved in and I have yet to look inside. If it's a fair sized screen I'll pack it down there.

And thank you Jim for bringing this thread back up out of Dave and Rich's gutter.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Hey Dave.... I was thinking about bringing projector and sound for an out door theater. Can you bring the Stumpwerks series and what ever you need to play them and we could have a group screening...
Sure. I'll have Stumpy put some of the videos on a DVD. I dont have any way of projecting, so you will need to have player and good sound system. I can put the videos on a USB stick too. Just let me know.

Weather looks like its gonna be "Tent" weather....90 degrees day and 50's at nite :) NICE!!

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Sure. I'll have Stumpy put some of the videos on a DVD. I dont have any way of projecting, so you will need to have player and good sound system. I can put the videos on a USB stick too. Just let me know.

Weather looks like its gonna be "Tent" weather....90 degrees day and 50's at nite :) NICE!!
I'll see what I can come up with for a player... maybe and old laptop or something. So, if you can, DVD and USB drive will cover the bases. The sound won't be TNT sound but hopefully OK :D

We can use a sheet or something if Chis' screen isn't a screen...

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
OK were almost there.... Mamma has her dr appt this Wed and if all goes well we both may be coming out for the weekend. She's been having a much better time dealing with the pain. Dont think she will go on rides but at least she will be out of the house.

Looking forward to it also... Maybe ill have the Blue Peral back in a day or so...... MAYBE....lol...

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
We could use the side of Chris' Ranger now....it should be white....he just removed all the paint off it this past weekend

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
OK were almost there.... Mamma has her dr appt this Wed and if all goes well we both may be coming out for the weekend. She's been having a much better time dealing with the pain. Dont think she will go on rides but at least she will be out of the house.

Looking forward to it also... Maybe ill have the Blue Peral back in a day or so...... MAYBE....lol...
Thats GOOD news Govacho!!:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000