rasputin

rasputin

Apr 8, 2012
I am a reject from rhinoclones, they sent me packin because i disagreed with how they treated our group of Hyosung Ranch Pony guys, so i hope to find a kinder bunch of off roaders here. They were bashing the chinese rigs ..big time, my response to them , was i do not remember the chinese bombing pearl harbor..think the Rhinono's are made in Japan. That was the end of me :).
Now i would like to connect with some riders with Ranch Ponys and all other riders that are willing to chat.
Ron..in Salmon, Idaho

Reactions: 1 person

rasputin

Apr 8, 2012
Thanks for the welcome !! it is a great pleasure to be accepted on this forum..not like the "other one" I like it here :)
Ron

rasputin

Apr 8, 2012
[QThanUOTE=Rokitman;135685]I don't care what you drive either. If I was in your area we would be riding together. Welcome![/QUOTE]

rasputin

Apr 8, 2012
Thanks for the WELCOME ! this site appears to have some great folks..come out to the rocky mountains and ride, I am sure it is much different than where you ride, i some times ride @ 7000 feet, rig does not run that well at that elevation..but i do make it home..

rasputin

Apr 8, 2012
Thanks, you people seem to be a great bunch, wish i was closer so i could join in the great fun you folks seem to have.
Idaho, Ron

rasputin

Apr 8, 2012
Thanks for the reply, come on out to the Rocky Mts. it is sure to be different riding than you folks are used to, I ride sometimes @ about 7000 feet, mine is carburated so it does not run so well up that high, however i always make it back down..:)
Idaho, Ron

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000