Hello from Stadium SUPER Trucks

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
There are very few racers that have a completely stock car, it may help gain entries if the classes were opened up to mods. The guys that race are most likely to enter, have the track experience and modified cars will are more likely finish or survive.
ditto

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Thanks for your interest.

As far as arm restraints we would want to see something that attaches to your race suit, loops around your arm or attaches five point harness or safety belt. Safety Net is also recommend. We don't want arms flying outside of the vehicle at any time.

As mentioned above programmers will now be allowed in the modified class to accommodate the competitors that run with Lucas.
now were talking!

Aug 16, 2013
The website will be updated shortly here with the changes.

We want everyone who wants to compete to be able too with little or few changes from their current set up.

Keep spreading the word, the more side x sides that show up better chance they will be added to the series for 2014.

Get those registrations forms in:

stadiumsupertrucks.com/ssts/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/SST_License-1.pdf

Registration can be mailed to

Stadium Super Trucks
10615 Twins Lakes Pkwy
Charlotte, NC 28269

Or emailed to [email protected]

Aug 16, 2013
Not exactly sure what that is? Please clarify. Thanks.

We want everyone to be able to compete in either Stock or Modified. Turbos/Nitro are not allowed but other modifications will be considered depending on your sanctioning bodies rules.

no interest in the r1 repowered cars?

c&c rhino

UTVUnderground SXS Tech - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
the sr1 series was in the main lucas show then last year went to the regionals. its yamaha rhino's with an r1 streetbike engine and kawaski teryx's with zx10 streetbike engines. they are fast and you cant beat the exhaust note.

Aug 16, 2013
May be a little more Modified then we were hoping for this first year, I will run it by Robby for his thoughts however.

In the mean time keep spreading the word to all your UTV buddies that this race is happening.

Such a great way to display your vehicle in action in front of your sponsors or make sponsor connections with a great performance.

the sr1 series was in the main lucas show then last year went to the regionals. its yamaha rhino's with an r1 streetbike engine and kawaski teryx's with zx10 streetbike engines. they are fast and you cant beat the exhaust note.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I have a Teryx with longtravel and a 999 Teryx motor.If you decide to allow race cars let me know.

Aug 16, 2013
Yes, we have many competitors signed up in both Modified and Stock.

Turning out to be a most attend event in Southern California.

The track map has been posted and this course will test everyones ability level.

Sorry, but Robby specifically does not want the RZR 1000 involved this year. I do not know the exact reason behind it. Trying to keep the playing field as fair as possible would be my guess.

Still no RZR XP1000s allowed?

TTSH

Aug 23, 2011
Doesnt really make sense, CanAm with their 1000 is ok, But not Polaris's 1000? There has to be a reason somewhere. . . . wasnt there a "Robby Gordon Edition RZR4"? Just checkin. . . .

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Do you have a schedule/times you plan on racing? Cant make Saturday due to scheduling conflicts with LOORRS but may be able to squeeze in Sunday if we know what the race days schedule will be.

thanks

Aug 16, 2013
Friday September 20
6 p.m. Opening Ceremonies
SST Qualifying
Trophy Kart Heat #1
Trophy Kart Heat #2
SST Heat
1400 Truck Heat #1
1400 Truck Heat #2
1400 Truck Heat #3
Track Prep/Intermission
Pre-Runner Jump Contest
Trophy Kart Final
1400 Truck Final
SST Final

Saturday September 21
6 p.m. Opening Ceremonies
SST Qualifying
Trophy Kart Heat #1
Trophy Kart Heat #2
USA Pro-Super Moto Practice/Qualifying
Stock Side x Side Heat
SST Heat
Modified Side x Side Heat #1
Modified Side x Side Heat #2
Track Prep/Intermission
Trophy Kart Final
USA Pro-SuperMoto Final
Stock Side x Side Final
Modified Side x Side Final
SST Final

Sunday September 22
12:00 P.M. Opening Ceremonies
SST Qualifying
Trophy Kart Heat #1
Trophy Kart Heat #2
Stock Side x Side Heat
SST Heat
Sand Buggy Race
Modified Side x Side Heat #1
Modified Side x Side Heat #2
Track Prep/ Intermission
Stock Side x Side Final
Sand Buggy Race Final
Trophy Kart Final
Modified Side x Side Final
SST Final

*Schedule subject to change without notice

Do you have a schedule/times you plan on racing? Cant make Saturday due to scheduling conflicts with LOORRS but may be able to squeeze in Sunday if we know what the race days schedule will be.

thanks

Long Travel Ind.

Human Welding Machine - UTVUnderground Approved
May 31, 2009
anaheim
hey I just got off the phone with Robby, and he said in the modified class everything from 686-1000cc are welcome to come race EXCEPT for the new xp1000, R1's and or ZX10's..... he also said that USAC is requiring everyone to bring a personal insurance policy to be able to race

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Where do you get a personal insurance policy? I like the idea a lot, but how feasible is something like that? If its a policy through USAC, you know it's going to be heavily weighed in their favor with very little, if any liability coverage for the racer and his assets.

I'm open to be proven wrong.

Aug 16, 2013
A driver's USAC membership included in the entry fee will include USAC's insurance coverage however proof of additional personal insurance coverage is highly encouraged.

Thanks

SST

Where do you get a personal insurance policy? I like the idea a lot, but how feasible is something like that? If its a policy through USAC, you know it's going to be heavily weighed in their favor with very little, if any liability coverage for the racer and his assets.

I'm open to be proven wrong.

Aug 16, 2013
Health Insurance in case of an accident needing medical attention etc. Feel free to private message me with additional questions.

I think I may be ignorant in this department. But, where can one find Racing Insurance for the individual car while its Racing on a closed course. I've looked into this a little and everything I found in the past covered your car for everything but on the track incidents or accidents.

https://www.google.com/search?q=race+car+insurance+coverage&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

c&c rhino

UTVUnderground SXS Tech - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
hey I just got off the phone with Robby, and he said in the modified class everything from 686-1000cc are welcome to come race EXCEPT for the new xp1000, R1's and or ZX10's..... he also said that USAC is requiring everyone to bring a personal insurance policy to be able to race
bummer. guess ill cancel the order on my gbc afterburns.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000