I got the call up to the big leagues! I'm finally racing the Baja 500

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
After 15 years of spectating, chasing, covering and providing media I finally get the chance to RACE the SCORE Baja 500!!

Thanks to Bill Schueler and Matt Parks of Jagged X, they gave me an invitation to join the team and get a taste of what its like to be on the other side of the dash and fulfill a dream!

Its something I have always wanted to do, heck I want to race all the time, but I have sacrificed to ensure I am able to cover the races for all of you guys. Its been a few years since I was able to do a desert race. I did get the chance to race WORCS one round last year and that was a blast. Getting this opportunity, you better believe I am going to make the most of it!

So will this affect our media coverage? HECK NO! We will still have Mad Media filming for us and you know we will still have our awesome photographers scouring across the Baja peninsula shooting those epic photos. It just means my story will be written from an entirely new perspective!

I can't wait to get it on in Baja! Thank you again to Jagged X!!! I can't wait!

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Atta boy homie.. You do the damn thing, I aint mad at ya... well yes I am, but that's cool. Good luck and be safe.:D

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I'm pretty sure you have me beat my friend. Nevertheless even I'm too big to be in the car! I get out and we win ! It's proof!

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
Congrats Joey .. your screwed Ive been in one Race and im Hooked all I can thing about is Racing ..its bad I need a pill or something Race Race wana Race NOW wana Race Faster Wana Race Lighter Wana Win A Race Race Race Brrraaappp

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
After 15 years of spectating, chasing, covering and providing media I finally get the chance to RACE the SCORE Baja 500!!

Thanks to Bill Schueler and Matt Parks of Jagged X, they gave me an invitation to join the team and get a taste of what its like to be on the other side of the dash and fulfill a dream!

Its something I have always wanted to do, heck I want to race all the time, but I have sacrificed to ensure I am able to cover the races for all of you guys. Its been a few years since I was able to do a desert race. I did get the chance to race WORCS one round last year and that was a blast. Getting this opportunity, you better believe I am going to make the most of it!

So will this affect our media coverage? HECK NO! We will still have Mad Media filming for us and you know we will still have our awesome photographers scouring across the Baja peninsula shooting those epic photos. It just means my story will be written from an entirely new perspective!

I can't wait to get it on in Baja! Thank you again to Jagged X!!! I can't wait!

I'm jealous, I had a dream last night that I was in the 500 as well. Only difference is that Cory weller was my navigator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Great...so NOW we have the 'known' narcoleptic Jason, who is going to drive, pairing with the previously 'un-known' narcoleptic, cheeseburger-eating co-dog Joey. Wha...da...faaa?

Hahahaha...zallls, good. That is what Red Bull is for right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000