Sunday Night, 7/27/14 BE HERE @ UTVUnderground! 2015 Polaris Vehicles ANNOUNCED!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

I will be heading to the 2015 Polaris Dealer Show this weekend and I am honored to have the opportunity to be a part of this years show as they celebrate 60 years!

Last year at the show we unveiled XP1K to everyone in attendance. Everyone received a first look at the now iconic video that helped put our sport on the map.. Once again this year, we have something else planned and I can't wait for you guys to be let in on the news!

Be here Sunday night as we take the cover off all the new 2015 Model Year Off-Road (and even on-road) vehicles!!

Stay tuned..

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Are you doing video coverage? Live, on site? I look forward to what they have to show.

I just read that Polaris' sales figures for the last quarter were somewhere in the range of 2 billion dollars. :eek: WOW! That's a lot of UTE's and rec vehicles. Do you know what percentage of those are commercial/industrial sales vs. recreational sales?

Are you doing video coverage? Live, on site? I look forward to what they have to show.

I just read that Polaris' sales figures for the last quarter were somewhere in the range of 2 billion dollars. :eek: WOW! That's a lot of UTE's and rec vehicles. Do you know what percentage of those are commercial/industrial sales vs. recreational sales?
I just asked the same question on Facebook if the coverage was going to be a LIVE video stream. I think doing a YouTube live stream would be perfect for them to do. It's not like they don't have the money to do it.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Ya I saw your subliminal message...so a new 900 S and a mudder

Last edited:

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Joey..why did they detune the 900 for the new S? I know you had to have asked because everyone knows what the 900 is good for with factory parts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000