COLOR MATCH HID AND LED

TURBO

I Fly Rhino's For a Living - UTVUnderground Approv
Jan 16, 2009
Solvang CA...30MIN FROM PISMO
I now have amber led bar and would like to have the same color in the stock head light...I already have hid there but in blue .. how do I get a amber hid bulb...is there such a thing

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Take the headlights to a paint shop and have them spraý a kandy on them. That should give you the look that you want and shouldn't cost much at all

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
It would be the same as tinting out light but with the diff color kandy it would project a. Amber color. That's the thing about transparent paint, just fig I would throw it out there !

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
"no such thing...you would need to have custom amber lenses made....... "

Not true fellas, Turbo, you get a 3K HID kit for your headlights, now you have amber!!!!!!!:D

Rainman.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
3k Kelvin is not Amber but is closer.......Not sure it would do the same thing though but could be worth a try...........I would liek to see some candy painted lenses like JR was talking about......if that worked it would be sweet and cheap!

TURBO

I Fly Rhino's For a Living - UTVUnderground Approv
Jan 16, 2009
Solvang CA...30MIN FROM PISMO
"no such thing...you would need to have custom amber lenses made....... "

Not true fellas, Turbo, you get a 3K HID kit for your headlights, now you have amber!!!!!!!:D

Rainman.
yes but i don't know if it 3k...but one of the guys from Rigid did some leg work and came up with a match will have in a little over a week......had to order not a common thing

07fj

Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
3k Kelvin is not Amber but is closer.......Not sure it would do the same thing though but could be worth a try...........I would liek to see some candy painted lenses like JR was talking about......if that worked it would be sweet and cheap!
well Yellow, ask Blake he used to rock them.

07fj

Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
wouldnt yellow do the same as amber for the most part....cars use yellow for the fog lights....could be a way for us cheap mfers to get dust lights for the desert:cool:
Yes, even Blake used to see in the sand dust better with the yellow HID's he said.

07fj

Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Very Bright, and no Blake did not folow me around! lol

if you already have headlight hids, then you can order the bulbs only in 3K.

I have your seat pans set aside for you.

Rog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000