I think I like this site!

Buggydave

Jun 11, 2009
Chandler, Az
Hey all, I have been hearing about this site for a while now from guys who were sick of the BS on that other Rhino "forum" site, myself included, and after checking it out for a while, I think I like this site much better. There does not seem to be as much "CRAP" here either!:)

Anyways, I am Dave from Chandler and I got an '06 Rhino SE, LSR MTS mid-travel kit, Induced Fabrication 2-seat cage and bumpers, Induced suicide doors, motor is stock except for intake, dyno-tuned by Weller Racing, KMS sheave and orange spring.

Looking forward to reading and posting here!

Reactions: 1 person

kdub41

Murder Red
Jan 27, 2009
Hemet
welcome to the sickness haha
this is a great site and the Man (JoeyD) is awesome he will help you out if you have any questions and pretty cool guy to ride with.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I don't know if I would go that far.....haha welcome to the site. Let's see some pics !!!!
Watch it sucka...........LOL

welcome to the sickness haha
this is a great site and the Man (JoeyD) is awesome he will help you out if you have any questions and pretty cool guy to ride with.
You give me too much credit! This site is put together by me but you guys run it...I will admit although I know a little bit I dont know crap compared to some of our awesome members!!

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Im going to try to at least make it for a lil bit out there but will have to play it by ear depending on work

Buggydave

Jun 11, 2009
Chandler, Az
Thanks for all the welcomes guys! All I get on the "other" site id 'CRAP" talk LOL

haha welcome to the site. Let's see some pics !!!!<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message -->
Well, I am bad about taking a camera riding, and if I do, I usually leaving it in the truck or motorhome and forget until I get home, but here is what I can find.

Latest picture of my Rhino, taken at Induced with new doors installed

Just before the new Induced doors.

My newest toy. Spent last 2 years on this one.

My little "Hill Shooter" (had it 12 years or so)

Attachments

rhinodad

rhinodad
Mar 26, 2009
fort mohave az
well guys joining the under ground. been looking a little before signing up

got tired of all the whining and bs from other forum. glad to see good

and fresh information without the drama!!!!!!!!!! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members