UTVUnderground // R2C Performance RZR 800 Filter Giveaway!

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013

Oh yeah, its about time for a new giveaway! If you have a Polaris RZR 800 then UTVUnderground and R2C Performance want to hook you up with exactly what you need to take your filtration to the next level.

How might we do that you ask? R2C’s new drop-in filter for the RZR 800 is finally available. Designed with maximum surface area in mind to draw as much air as possible. All R2C filters are made of a blended synthetic media that allows precise filtration and requires NO OIL! To clean this bad boy you just blow it out from the inside with compressed air.

If you have a Polaris RZR 800 you’re more than half way there already! Post up a picture of your 800 in its natural habitat, shredding, cruising or just posted up in park looking scenic.

After about a week we will close submissions and randomly select a winner from among the valid entries. Winner will be selected on Tuesday October 28th. Submissions must be in before Midnight on Monday October 27th.

So, check out these lovely photos and get stoked, then grab your favorite 800 picture (or go take one!) and make sure you don’t miss the chance. Just in time for Camp RZR I might add :D

tc1

Apr 3, 2013

She's a little beat up in this picture! Racin is soooo much fun!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Travis

_KONG_

Jan 10, 2012
Here is my 800 in its natural habitat, Glamis. The paddles don't even come off. I could really use a better filter for the sand. Thanks!

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
Thanks for the submissions guys! Last day to get them in.

Everyones got pretty good chances at this point

_KONG_

Jan 10, 2012
I'll leave this here, just for the other 800 guys to eyeball... Will have a backdated build thread soon..
Very interested in this. I have xp1000 a arms and trailing arms I was planning on fabbing on once I had more time. Looking forward to the build thread

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
Congratulations to member tc1! You are the winner of our R2C RZR 800 Filter Giveaway. Look for a PM from me soon!

Thanks to everyone for their submissions, and keep an eye out for more forum giveways in the near future ;):D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000