La Familia JV Vets Weekend

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
K - Bitches Vicky and I will see ya tomorrow morning. we are also going to cook some Carne Azada for all ;-)

Dudeonit

Chino's Finest - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Dec 10, 2010
Chino, CA
I was waiting to see if I could make it due to us being in a month long outage @ work. No Joy. Have fun and be safe. Gonna try to make the jamboree next month.

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
just getting ready to leave. do I need to stop and pick any think up from the grocery store for tomorrows dinner.

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
Just finish unloading trailer. thank Jim for a great 3 days. best riding I've done in years. yesterdays ride was out standing claw hammer, rollercoaster, big Johnson, little Johnson, sandhill, fissure mountain and martell . I hope I spelled there name correctly, also thanks to mark I didn't get his last name. can't wait for the next J.V. ride. that last trail big Johnson / Little Johnson what ever it name was but dam that was fun watching you guys climb it. tomorrow going to check my rzr out for damage. than consult check book to see what gets fix first.

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Just finish unloading trailer. thank Jim for a great 3 days. best riding I've done in years. yesterdays ride was out standing claw hammer, rollercoaster, big Johnson, little Johnson, sandhill, fissure mountain and martell . I hope I spelled there name correctly, also thanks to mark I didn't get his last name. can't wait for the next J.V. ride. that last trail big Johnson / Little Johnson what ever it name was but dam that was fun watching you guys climb it. tomorrow going to check my rzr out for damage. than consult check book to see what gets fix first.
X2 awesome trails ;-)

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
It's a good thing I didn't go. I got my new CV boot on Friday and took my toy out Saturday to test it out and the new boot got shredded, then CV on the other side pulled out of the plunge cup. The circlip came off. So now I'm going to replace both axle assemblies. That would have been a bitch to have that happen on Aftershock.:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000