#1928 SS 300

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
On my big monitor in my office it looks like a rzr with a white top white fenders and black hood. I could be wrong though.

Logan G.

Feb 20, 2012
Highland CA
well that rules me out my XRS hood is white and black and I started 37th by the time I passed 1928 they where both out of the car

Jersey Motorsports

Feb 18, 2013
I think the person that hit us tried to call yesterday and myself and Brian were out of the office.

He talked to our receptionist and said he was the one that made contact with us.

He did not leave a phone number but I hope he will try and call back today.

Reactions: Ignore Amos

Heybeerman

Mar 3, 2011
Morristown, AZ
Not stopping is bullshit.

You know what else is bullshit. Not signaling to other racers that you are OK.

Come across a wrecked car. Instead of taking the time to give thumbs up. They just sit there and stare at you, Pissed off cause there are broke. Meanwhile we are slowing down, or stopping wasting our time to make sure things are good. This happens about 70% of the time. Buggys and Trucks 100% of the time.

How many times have you come across a motorcycle laying off in the weeds with the driver laying there taking a nap. Scary when you think he is dead. Only to have him lift his head and wave, after your almost stopped.

When we are broke down. I try and make it clear that we are "OK". So other racers don't waste their time slowing down.

May 6, 2015
Sorry to hear about the accident, it always sucks when you really have nothing to do with it. I am the driver of the 1904 Can-Am Maverick Max who started the race and be assured it was not the 1904 that bumped you and caused the ensuing crash. glad to hear that it sounds like the diver who did is trying to contact you, really glad that you and your co driver are ok we look forward to seeing you at Veges to Reno.

Scott Sappington

Jersey Motorsports

Feb 18, 2013
They were able to call me back today and I talked with him.

They thought it was clear to get around on the right. A bush or part of the berm bumped their car into ours. The codriver told driver that car looked ok and did not see the roll. He apologized and did not realize we went over.

I want to thank them for calling us.

Trentk

Jul 16, 2014
Not stopping is bullshit.

You know what else is bullshit. Not signaling to other racers that you are OK.

Come across a wrecked car. Instead of taking the time to give thumbs up. They just sit there and stare at you, Pissed off cause there are broke. Meanwhile we are slowing down, or stopping wasting our time to make sure things are good. This happens about 70% of the time. Buggys and Trucks 100% of the time.

How many times have you come across a motorcycle laying off in the weeds with the driver laying there taking a nap. Scary when you think he is dead. Only to have him lift his head and wave, after your almost stopped.

When we are broke down. I try and make it clear that we are "OK". So other racers don't waste their time slowing down.
I dont want to derail the thread but this is a good point. We need some sort of approved way to let everyone know you are ok after a crash or breakdown so people don't slow down to investigate. If you are stuck out there all day you will definitely not want to sit there and thumbs up everyone, you will get bored and tired. I try to sit my helmet on the seat so people don't slow down to look for a broken body. I also push my quad far off the course so people don't slow down or have any chance of hitting it on accident. Maybe the UTV guys can put their helmets on the roof and that can communicate that all is well?

Glad the Jersey team is ok after that nasty roll over.

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
They were able to call me back today and I talked with him.

They thought it was clear to get around on the right. A bush or part of the berm bumped their car into ours. The codriver told driver that car looked ok and did not see the roll. He apologized and did not realize we went over.

I want to thank them for calling us.
If it wasn't Perkins, you should clear their name

Reactions: facteryfmf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000