Rage Thunder Tire Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RG-6

Mar 31, 2015
Burbank, CA
I would really like to add something new to My Maverick.. My stock tires are pretty well worn and these look to be the answer for some Serious Riding !!!!Baby Bee.jpg

Reactions: JoeyD23

DMAR10

May 28, 2015
RZR COLORADO2.jpg RZR COLORADO.jpg

HEY GUYS, I NEED THESE TIRES FOR MY UTV BECAUSE 3 PLUGS LATER I HAVE 1 REMAINING TIRE WITHOUT AND PLUG AND I SPEND MY TIME ON THE TRAIL UNEASY ABOUT HOW LONG THEY ALL WILL LAST. WOULD BE NICE TO REPRESENT YOUR PRODUCT IN COLORADO OVER THE 4TH OF JULY AS WELL AS A UTV RALLY IN AZ AT HAPPY JACK. NEED SOME NEW SHOES FOR MY RIDE.

Last edited:

redtracker

Dec 22, 2011
I could really use a set of new tires mine are still stock and the extra traction would be great. Plus they would give me a one up over my old man. The trails that I ride very from hard pack mud and quite a few rocks I think these tires would be excellent for it. Thanks Cody.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dru Satterlee

May 29, 2015
Oklahoma
IMG_2290 - Copy.JPG looking at mother earth.jpg IMG_4289 - Copy.JPG View attachment 11520 View attachment 11520 Love your video ad for these tires. The 8 ply and side lugs are great. I pretty much drive hard on all terrains. From Sand, to mud, to trails to rocks and the occasional utv race. These would be a great package as I'm ready for some 8 ply and beadlocks (I like the recessed bolts on the beadlocks) My 11 year old daughter loves driving the xp 1000 too. Looking forward to being your winner and testing the package and promoting it to get the word out. Usually wheel at least 1-2 weekends year-round. Thank you.....

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2014
Bakersfield
IMG-20150508-WA0002.jpg Climbing the jalapeno pickle in Moab Utah. It's not so much a question of how much I need your tires, as it is a question of how much you want to sell us your tires. Word of mouth advertising is worth way more than any commercial. With all the places I go and all the people I speak with you cannot afford to not give me your tires.

wakeboarder1203

Jun 1, 2015
Putting a lot of miles on the new rzr, would love a set of these to replace the quickly wearing stock tires!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake Cosper

Jun 1, 2015
image.jpg image.jpg UTVUnderground,

As I am sure most everyone knows that the oil industry has been hit hard. I am very lucky to say I still have my job unlike a lot of others and for that I am very fortunate. But, on the other hand my normal paycheck goes to pay the bills and for the stuff I need. My overtime checks were the ones that went into my 2009 RZR-S which the overtime checks are very rare now-a-days. I would really love to have a 1000 but that is just out of my budget. So over time I keep upgrading my RZR which has a 903 BBK and a K&T turbo kit with RacerTech dual spring rate springs just to name the big power/suspension upgrades. So I think I would be an awesome canidate to give some great insight for all of the turbo guys to put some serious abuse on the rage tire set-up out here in the unforgiving Southern California desert.

P.S. It would look way better without those cheap sand tires on it anyhow!

Semper Fi!
Jake Cosper
image.jpg

Last edited:

mcaanda

Hola?
Aug 8, 2014
Grand Junction Colorado
From the desert, to the high country, a set of tires that allows us to rip in and out of anything we happen to get into reliably and effortlessly is really what the best tires allow without you having to worry about it.

Between the plugs on the current tires, constant thoughts of if I will make it, its enough to make you bat sheet crazy. A new set of tires would allow for more fun, less hassle, and best of all, the ability to have yet another generation of rider garner the experience to push her machine to the limits.

marco12353

Jun 1, 2015
I have some maxxis bighorn and i dont like them so i want to try theseIMG_20150531_211433.jpg

Last edited:

Grampsride

Team Incognito
May 8, 2009
Imperial, Ca
image.jpg Would love to give these a run. Mongrels have done well for me but would be willing to try something new. Still flying my OG UTV UG flag too.

Last edited:

64suicd

Rollin In My Six -Four - UTVUnderground Approved
May 7, 2009
ca.
Always looking to try something new on my car plus I think these would look sick on my ride! Thanks for the opportunity !!!! image.jpg

wildcatwaddle

Jun 8, 2015
Lyons Oregon
clay john.jpg As you can tell by this photo my future son-in-law has 30's on his cat..... While we were at Rally on the Rocks 2015 he seemed to clear the rocks better than I did...Oh, and I had to hear about it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000