Rage Thunder Tire Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryno23

Jun 8, 2015
Arizona
I need these tires bad! I am in my twenties and working my but off to pay for my toy. I purchased a rhino off Craig's only to find it on Instagram days later flipped, something the seller never mentioned. I have spent thousands on it buying all new CV's, axles, hiems, unibals, filters, fluids, bearings, seals, and more. One of the last things it needs are tires and I am tapped! These tires would be a huge help in completing my project! Mine are completely dry rotted and un-usable. image.jpg

Slcmav

Jun 8, 2015
20150411_141658.jpg
just got a new to me Maverick, the list of things I need(want, according to the better half) is really starting to add up. Some new wheels and tires would take a big chunk $ out of it. I'm also loving the discount tire distribution of these as they are who I use for all my vehicles

Reactions: RG-6

Meckler

Jun 8, 2015
Scan0001.jpg I could use these tires for my next WORCS race , my current tires are worn out and all have plags. I would love to put these tires to the test in a race !!!

RZR10004SLY

Jun 8, 2015
My husband has a (man)Tire Crush on your Thunder Tires from Rage. He tells me they are a 8 Ply Tire, 8 different sizes, 26 to 30 in. Mud/ All Terrain tire light weight and almost looks as good as Me, but more Durable and a Smoother Ride????? Please consider him, Looks like I have some competition.

Attachments

RG-6

Mar 31, 2015
Burbank, CA
View attachment 11571
just got a new to me Maverick, the list of things I need(want, according to the better half) is really starting to add up. Some new wheels and tires would take a big chunk $ out of it. I'm also loving the discount tire distribution of these as they are who I use for all my vehicles
Very Nice looking Ride Slcmav !!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
From the desert, to the high country, a set of tires that allows us to rip in and out of anything we happen to get into reliably and effortlessly is really what the best tires allow without you having to worry about it.

Between the plugs on the current tires, constant thoughts of if I will make it, its enough to make you bat sheet crazy. A new set of tires would allow for more fun, less hassle, and best of all, the ability to have yet another generation of rider garner the experience to push her machine to the limits.

Congrats!! You have been selected as winner of the Rage Thunder Giveaway! Thank you to everyone who participated and be on the lookout for our next giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000