Hello

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Welcome to the underground... when I get home I will check your site my phone just doesn't do sites justice ! So do you have a SXS and if let's see some PICS !!!!!!!!!! Haha

Jv2cat

Jun 27, 2009
www.unleashedpowersports.com
Welcome to the underground... when I get home I will check your site my phone just doesn't do sites justice ! So do you have a SXS and if let's see some PICS !!!!!!!!!! Haha
Thank you for the welcome! I honestly don't know much about UTV's, but hopefully this site can change that. I currently don't have a UTV but I do have a 2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2 ATV that is Trail / Mud Ready.

Attachments

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
So what your trying to say is your one of the few on here that still have money cause your not dumping it into your SXS !!! Lol your kitty looks clean so I assume that your like to play in the mud, where do you ride at ?

Jv2cat

Jun 27, 2009
So what your trying to say is your one of the few on here that still have money cause your not dumping it into your SXS !!! Lol your kitty looks clean so I assume that your like to play in the mud, where do you ride at ?
Lol Mud ATV's require more maintenance then some think but I imagine UTV's do too. I live in Alberta, Canada (Happy Birthday Canada :cool:). We have miles and miles of trails ranging from muskeg, mountains, mud, deep creek crossings etc.

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I'm sure they need a lot of maintenance and just HRS of cleaning after a good ride ! I think every toy that you run hard is going to cost some money but they are worth every penny at the end of the day

Jv2cat

Jun 27, 2009
Def keep us posted what type of mods do you already have ?
Some of my issues are turning the bigger mud tires. Arctic Cat now has 3 Sets of gear ratio's you can choose from. In the Thundercat 1000 and 700H1 you will find 3.1 gears. Anything else will have 3.6 Gears unless it's a 700 H1 Mud Pro, or I do believe a year of the Prowler SxS also had them. I have 3.6 gears, nice balance from top end and low end torque (need all of it). I'm currently working on a Kawasaki Teryx Bevel Gear Reduction that will lower me 14.5%. I can also install 4.0 Gears which will give me another 11% for a total 25.5% reduction from stock. Anyways the Kawasaki Clutching isn't the best with heavy mud tires and then comes the belt issues (Smoking).

Current Mods include:

29.5' Interco Swamplites
Maxxis 8 Spoke Rims
Triple snorkels
Relocated radiator
Manual fan switch
Temp Gauge
Carb slide mod
HMF Exhaust
Moose Module
Tonnes of clutching mods...
Ms mod - install
Few more can't remember :confused:

But anyways, I'll post a thread in your builds section when everythings completed. It will be a little while but it will be worth it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000