Rear Trailing Arms - Cognito, Racer Tech, Holz, HCR, Lone Star...

Andy@Racer Tech

Racer Tech - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jun 2, 2010
Holland, MI
I know boxed arms are pretty popular on the west coast, but the Racer Tech XP 1000 Trailing Arms are definitely worth a look. They are the only ones in the world that offer adjustable toe. This may sound pointless to some, but those who know setups know that rear toe makes a huge difference traction, steering and stability. We've been running these for two years now with zero failures and have noticed they are especially popular with the short course guys as well as XC racers who need to have the best handling car possible. They are 1.5 lbs. over stock weight per side but the toe adjustment adds a bit. I would put these up against anything else out there for strength vs. weight.

We do have a LT +3.5" version of these available now as well (not on site yet) along with a full LT kit with fixed trailing arms (coming soon) and also a version of the OEM width RZR XP 900 Adjustable Toe Trailing Arms as well. So, we have some good options now. And we're also working on some pretty comprehensive CV / Brake guards and some skids too.

Thanks,

Reactions: JoeyD23

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
I know boxed arms are pretty popular on the west coast, but the Racer Tech XP 1000 Trailing Arms are definitely worth a look. They are the only ones in the world that offer adjustable toe. This may sound pointless to some, but those who know setups know that rear toe makes a huge difference traction, steering and stability. We've been running these for two years now with zero failures and have noticed they are especially popular with the short course guys as well as XC racers who need to have the best handling car possible. They are 1.5 lbs. over stock weight per side but the toe adjustment adds a bit. I would put these up against anything else out there for strength vs. weight.

We do have a LT +3.5" version of these available now as well (not on site yet) along with a full LT kit with fixed trailing arms (coming soon) and also a version of the OEM width RZR XP 900 Adjustable Toe Trailing Arms as well. So, we have some good options now. And we're also working on some pretty comprehensive CV / Brake guards and some skids too.

Thanks,
Those are very nice wonder why you don't see them in desert racing more.

Andy@Racer Tech

Racer Tech - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jun 2, 2010
Holland, MI
Not sure! We'd sure like to see them in the desert some more!

I know one team that everyone knows is switching over to them right now so I guess we'll see how they like them and what they tell everyone else.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I had a very smart man tell me they need a camber adjustment also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long Travel Ind.

Human Welding Machine - UTVUnderground Approved
May 31, 2009
anaheim
I had a very smart man tell me they need a camber adjustment also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That doesn't make any sense rusty.. With a front bearing the radius rods will set camber??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000