LABOR DAY WKND Miller Jeep run Sep 5-7

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Didnt get sick , I think the dancing keep me focused on not making a fool of my self ( ya right ) . Dave thanks for keeping the group tougher . It was so nice seeing every one .

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Didnt get sick , I think the dancing keep me focused on not making a fool of my self ( ya right ) . Dave thanks for keeping the group tougher . It was so nice seeing every one .
It was good to see you again my friend. Everybody expects everybody else to make fools of themselves and of course we all do, lol. But when someone needs help we are all there. That's why this bunch is so much fun!

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Hey, Im thinking of doing a "Fright Night" run up Cougar Creek in Frazier on October 24th. Leave for ride on Saturday at 4pm ish, bring a dinner, and come back as its getting dark. There is room for probably 10-12 rigs or sleep in your truck Saturday night, or bring a tent. Primitive camp area but nice graded road for trailers. I'll probably go up Friday just to camp and relax. Weather dependent trip of course. If theres enough interest, I'll put it together.

DAVE..... I was thinking of putting together a Halloween Ride near Jawbone/Randsburg either that weekend or Halloween weekend.... I guess I'll make a new post and we can have a VOTE ;) Survivor Island style ;)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
[QUOTE="tomcav, post: 183385, member: 2857 I'm feeling really aroused by the thought of man love in the desert!![/QUOTE]

Holy shi$ Tom

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
LOL on all the posts......All of you guys are crazy. Sounds like I missed a good time. Jawbone sounds good for Halloween but, I will be at Glamis - Camp RZR.

Cheers

Rayc30

May 20, 2014
SOCAL
We're going to Camp RZR too. We'll be camping in wash 10 with dune crusher. All are welcome to camp with us.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000