We have a new President, Donald Trump

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Well, are you happy, sad, scared?? I would assume that the majority here are pumped for this. Curious what our community thinks and what the future will look like for at least the next 4 years.

#PresidentTrump
now that boxer is out, lets see if they leave our deserts alone. and don't forget 2 of trumps sons ride bikes, and desert sometimes.

Reactions: BLR and Simi Dude

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
I think we have a great opportunity with Trump as well the Republican control of both the House and the Senate. Hopefully they get us pointed in a better direction than we have been going in.

Reactions: BLR and JoeyD23

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
I am happy Trump got elected, I think it is the perfect shock to the political system that had become stagnant. I think it opened a lot of eyes in DC and 25 to 30 something Liberals who thought they were going to run this shit...It shows a deep desire for change in America...The Silent Majority has spoken and their voice was heard!!!

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I am happy Trump got elected, I think it is the perfect shock to the political system that had become stagnant. I think it opened a lot of eyes in DC and 25 to 30 something Liberals who thought they were going to run this shit...It shows a deep desire for change in America...The Silent Majority has spoken and their voice was heard!!!
Agreed. This is a big F U to establishment dems and repubs saying we are tired of the bs. Hopefully he really does want to " make America great again" and can get others on board to actually get shit done.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
I just love this Democratic process. If your a Democrat and your gal didn't win, just go burn down your fucking town!!! What morons!!! I was for neither of them but I think the wake up call is just and was sorely needed. I cannot believe how people are acting. Here's something that was written by Jimi Bell I really like it:

"Tearing shit up is not protesting, it is vandalism and destruction of property. Setting fires is not protesting, it is arson. Blocking traffic is not protesting, it is jaywalking, disorderly conduct & possibly kidnapping or unlawful confinement.

You have the right to free speech. You have the right of "peaceful assembly." If you break the law or disturb others right to move freely you are not a protester you are a criminal bordering on terrorist.

You're "embarrassed & ashamed" yet you do more to make our country look bad to the world. You are "in fear" yet you put others in fear with your actions.

Grow up and stop being criminals. If you choose to protest, do so within the law and freedom afforded by our constitution. Stop being destructive and find a constructive way to make positive impact."

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Very happy about it. I'm really looking forward to the years to come under his leadership.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: BLR

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Now if all those idiot actors and other performers will leave to Canada, like they promised, we'll be in good shape. (Not so good for Canada)

Reactions: tatum

Bryan5535

Nov 12, 2016
Just wondering how all of the Trump believers feel about his cabinet appointments. If you still believe that he is going to be any different than any past president with such appointments then you are in straight denial. Cabinet appointees tell you more about a candidates true intentions more than anything. Same thing happened with Obama. He got everybody excited and promised to give everyone the change they desired after Bush and then immediately showed the country just how serious he was when appointed lobbyists and people with corporate ties and interests in the exact same manner that Trump is now doing. He might drain the swamp but he is just refilling it with the same water as before. The swamp needs to be drained and filled with new water. He just drained it and put the same rotten and corrupt water as before with his cabinet appointees. Now, though, because everyone just trusts him blindly he will be able to get even more done for the moneyed elite, a class which he is very proud to be a part of. One man can not change an extremely corrupt system. "An uneducated populace in a democracy becomes a tyrant unto itself worse than any dictator or monarch." Alexis deTocqueville, Democracy in America, 1835. Whet

Reactions: sand shark

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Google the Trilateral Commission. Read it and think for a bit. Since its inception, there hasn't been a nonmember that has become president. Big money has been running this country for well over 40 plus years. The globalism everyone thought they avoided by not electing Killary, was wasted effort because the commission wants globalism. We are only given the fantasy that we matter and have a place in participation in this charade. Don't buy into it. If you have not now, you never will. The American dream has been squashed and now it's all we can do to keep our heads above water. Right where they want us.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dano52

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000