variable focus off road light.

motive

Jan 12, 2014
Pleasant Grove, UT
Pretty cool light. I think it could have some value in racing but crap its expensive. You could throw a lot more light for less money, that is for sure. The GPS controlled focus is cool. Now they just need the vertical aim on a gimbal so it always points forward instead of at the ground or the sky as the car bounces over bumps. (If anyone does come out with that you heard of it hear first and I want a monthly royalty check. Thanks.)

dezertBandito

Sep 16, 2013
Pretty cool light. I think it could have some value in racing but crap its expensive. You could throw a lot more light for less money, that is for sure. The GPS controlled focus is cool. Now they just need the vertical aim on a gimbal so it always points forward instead of at the ground or the sky as the car bounces over bumps. (If anyone does come out with that you heard of it hear first and I want a monthly royalty check. Thanks.)
I thought the same thing! if you could have the vertical pointing of the light then that would be YUUGE. lol

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
Well if they could make it so let’s say half could go spot the other half flood or all spot/flood that would be pretty cool. The gimble idea would be sweet too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000