2009 Sand Sports Super Show

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Come Visit UTVUnderground.com in the Parade of Products in the Rugged Radios Booth in between the 2 main buildings.

We will have Shirts, Hats, and Stickers for sale so come out and pick up your UTVUG swag before the season starts!!!! My car will also be on display for the first time EVER so come out and check out the amazing work by Magnum Off Road, Dynamic Products & Services, ZTFab, and Wally World Designs!

Hope to see you all there!!!! We should have some coldies (beer) for you when you stop by as well!!!

When: September 18, 19 and 20, 2009

Where: OC Fair & Event Center,
Costa Mesa, California
Directions: Directions - Sand Sports Super Show

Show Hours: Friday—5pm to 10pm
Saturday—9am to 7pm
Sunday—9am to 4pm

The Most Fun You Can Have Off the Dunes​

Thousands of Sand Sports Super Show visitors are revving up to hit Orange County, California for the West's largest exhibition of sand sports and recreational equipment products. On September 18, 19 & 20 Christmas lists & shopping begin for dune rats.

When you attend this year's show, you're going see hundreds of the latest and most exciting products from your favorite Off Road and Sand Sports companies. When you exhibit, you'll be face to face with thousands of your best customers and prospects. It's a great weekend for a fabulous get together!

Sand Sports Super Show

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Is that the 3 seater GiJoe rhino ? If so I went to Jason house and seen that thing in person and can say that is one of the nicest rhino and over all build I have seen ! The wiring job was amazing all the wires were stacked in line....all I can say is whoever got that rhino from him scored !

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I am not sure on the cost of the Shirts and Hats but I am thinking $15 for Shirts and $20for Hats. The ats cost me more to make. After the show whatever we have left, if we have any left, will get posted up on the site. We hope to have products from here on out......

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I was all set to come with Brandon from NAATV, then I got the invite to Dew Tour in Salt Lake City. I have to drive 2 bikes to the Dew Tour so I wont make the trip to the SSSS now... Ill be back out to Cali the next weekend to win the WORCS Glen Helen race!

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Shirts, Hats and Stickers won't be there until Saturday Morning, so get you better get there early they will go fast. These will just be the beginning of the things to come this year. So we will be asking for your input:D:D

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I might have to roll out to GH to watch you get smoked Justin ! Chitty you can't make this weekend man ! Hahahha

facteryfmf

Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
For those of you who come watch at Glen Helen, the after party saturday night is at Twitchs and Nixeys house in Temecula!

facteryfmf

Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I am gonna try and get out to GH for the race but doubt you will see me partying afterwords....If I make it I will probably be on the verge of divorce! LOL

haha just remember, its always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission! :p

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Jul 1, 2009
Nessie Alive and in HD at the SSSS

Since we have taken and extra year to get Nessie done, we are trying to make Nessie available for all to see. We will broadcast in HD from the SSSS.
You have asked for pictures and we have delayed, you have asked for the car and we took an entire year to get it right.
I am attaching a link Dragon Fire Racing Blog
In this link you will find images and video of the solid works construction. This will show you the time and expense we have gone through to make the ultimate sxs.
We will have roller and turnkey packages available. Price sheets are being made, but Rollers will be around 17000.
See you at the show.
<!-- / message --><!-- controls -->

Attachments

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
Just finished getting my Teryx ready for the show. Got some BajaCross Tires mounted on Baja Crippler wheels and they are sweet!

I think our booth is in Bldg 14, but I'll be wandering around most of the time taking pictures. Can't wait to see all the new stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000