Got loose!

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
working away, see if i can do two builds at once here soon. Got the cat rolling, bitched out the Insurance lady today tape recorded call, Proved to her i need psychiatric help if my Rhino is not rolling soon.

Talk about pain and suffering, no ride! i might need a good attorney? i was thinking Larry H Parker? unless you guys have a vendor here who does personal injury? or Rhino less pain and suffering;)

powerplay

Big Chuckles Up In This Piece! - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 27, 2009
me
yeah good service .....2 build ..crap...that stress lol....rhino getting a whole makeover huh....the cat .....this gonna be crazy huh ????? someones gotta.. might as well be you hapa lol!!

bean dip

GabeZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Hemet, Ca.
working away, see if i can do two builds at once here soon. Got the cat rolling, bitched out the Insurance lady today tape recorded call, Proved to her i need psychiatric help if my Rhino is not rolling soon.

Talk about pain and suffering, no ride! i might need a good attorney? i was thinking Larry H Parker? unless you guys have a vendor here who does personal injury? or Rhino less pain and suffering;)
I know someone that is really GOOD! ;) Let me know.:cool:

powerplay

Jan 27, 2009
me
and away we go! ...sucks but good guys finish last Rick ..spank um.. sounds like you gave um a chance....Time to get nasty.... Get representation fosho...mental anguish and physical pain time of work...Don't give up any origainal of any thing ..and notorize docs ..Certified mail ..eff the insurance ..Let the big dogs fight it out...I know it was burly out there..and sorry you had to see that...Like washing a duck , water rolls right off ninja,,Pres day...hmmm ...

Need to email those knarly ypics to the insurance company...and let them know you have more if nessesary...I have walked in the door and wlked out with 10k before in 10 minutes...tell um youu will sighn medical wavers as soon as the check is written,,,It really work ..just gotta show youu aint scared to take this shiot to court..

powerplay

Jan 27, 2009
me
Damn wheres the love????/ who else wears ninja shoes here lol!!??

powerplay

Jan 27, 2009
me
got mine ...finally lol! I guess you guys heard about the jet that went down in the bay due to a fluck o ducks....anyways when they lost the motors the lost all power..hydraulics and junk...There is a unit on-bourd call an APU auvillary Power Unit. It equates to having a spare genny in Moho or toy hauler I guess When the pilot hit the button the button 4 the APU power to activate..It was there.. they regained control over the aircraft and they were able to land the plane safely in the water..Just got out of a meeting and my company thanked me for doing a good job! I was like Ok ....Then They explained to ome my inspection and test stamps were all over the place ..I was like wow..They were like yep..keep up the good work

Reactions: 1 person

Karl

McKrawlin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Glendale, AZ
Wow...that's great Chuck! I bet that has to feel good... hopefully they gave you some kind of monetary award!!! Even though you wouldn't expect it... suckers! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000