admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 8, 2009
Exactly Hapa.............btw, Hapa is a made man, you messa wit him, you messa wit me.........

Make sure you guys check your rep points on your UserCP at the bottom of the page!! Make sure to rep those who make good posts and good threads!!

Il Padrino

Reactions: 1 person

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
CAN YOU SEE HOW MANY REP POINT OTHER MEMBERS HAVE OR IS THAT PRIVATE............OR IS IT JUST THAT REP POWER GREEN LIGHT..........

Reactions: 1 person

Rhinofire13

Mar 8, 2013
Hudson Valley NY
It's cool to do this but. If your not from the same area or friend your probable not going to get REP. I have gave a Rep and it did not show up on that member and I learn something from him. Just wondering do I have to have a Rep. to give a rep.
Just saying
Hop I don't piss any one off and get banded from this.

Reactions: 2 people

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Woohoo, I'm all fluffed up now after checking my user CP to find I have 11 points. And I got one from Joey! I feel the love, lol. :) I just wish I knew all the posts I got the points from so I can do some more of them.
On another forum I am on (survivalist type) they have a thanks button which is similar to the rep button, and the post shows who thanked you. I have made a few more posts over there (11,000+) than here and have 15,000+ thanks so I guess they like me over there.:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000