Yo

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Hey guys... I've been on this site many times. I finally signed up. :) Lots of cool stuff on here. I'm out of Alpine, Ca. And I own a 09 Teryx.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Reactions: 1 person

chad59

Mongloid Paw - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
I was, but cant make it now. hope to see everyone out at the Long Travel shoot out in a few weeks;)

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
I was, but cant make it now. hope to see everyone out at the Long Travel shoot out in a few weeks;)
Right on... I'll see you at the LT show and shine then. I gotta go test my suspension one more time before the big day. My kit is working pretty awesome now, just a little more fine tuning.

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
welcome to the site! Nice to see another San Diego resident sign up!! Lets see some pics of that teryx!
You asked for it. :) 09' Sport (I've had it almost a year) 4 Seat Cage, 5 point crows, Neri Style rear suspension seat, Shawz Metal Fab +6 LT w/ Fox 2.0 Shocks w/ Hypercoils, Dasa Intake, Dasa Programmed MSD, Dasa billet water impeller, Dasa OD clutch cap, Billet King Steering rack, and HID conversion kit. On the list this year will be doors, Hid's for light rack, front bumper and front suspensions seats. Maybe a bed delete kit if I'm lucky. Going to the SSSS this weekend so we'll see what I come home with. It's my birthday. :)

View attachment 2914View attachment 2915View attachment 2916View attachment 2917

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Attachments

aaronjuarez

Aug 2, 2010
Ali Baba, what's up brother. We spoke about Mammoth on another forum and I took your advice. We stayed a Sherwin Creek last weekend. I see you went to Lake Laurel, I assume that is the pic. We had a great time and we are planning a trip for next year, maybe 4th of July. Thanks again the family had a great time and we did a couple of good runs in the teryx. We even made it to Grant lake about 35 mile from camp.
Aaron

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Ali Baba, what's up brother. We spoke about Mammoth on another forum and I took your advice. We stayed a Sherwin Creek last weekend. I see you went to Lake Laurel, I assume that is the pic. We had a great time and we are planning a trip for next year, maybe 4th of July. Thanks again the family had a great time and we did a couple of good runs in the teryx. We even made it to Grant lake about 35 mile from camp.
Aaron
Aaron! What's up? I'm glad you had a good time in Mammoth. Yes that was a pic of Laurel Lakes. Dang! You made a trek up to Grant Lake? Good for you! I guess you took a 5 gallon gas can with you. Did you run into any other forum members? Get some pics up. We will be up there again next year. Always the first week / weekend of August. That's when they have the blues and brews fest every year. Good to hear from you. Are you going to the Suspension Show and Shine at Superstition?

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
looks sick! Thanks for posting
Hey Joey .... It was nice meeting you at the SSSS today. Thanks for the beer and hopefully we'll run into each other in the dirt sometime soon. :)
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
welcome to utv underground. what this about lt show and shine?
A bunch of different long travel builders are meeting up at Superstition on the weekend of Oct. 22nd to show of their kits to potential customers. Most of the LT kits will be on Teryx's. Everyone is welcome. :)
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000