My new home

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
So we have completed the move from sunny So Cal to Colorado Springs Co. The move went very smooth and only blew a head gasket on the 4 runner. We got our first snow and it was very cool for the kids, kinda cold for my old bones. I have learned a few things about how water can burst your plastic lines and blow up the 5 coke cans in your fridge it makes a huge mess, all of this happens after aboout 32 degrees. I have not had a chance to get the Rhino out, but cant wait, looks like lots of rideing. I can see Pikes Peak from my house.

Attachments

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Congrats, guess you won't be coming by when you take the wife wine tasting lol....Looks like a great place!

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Thanks guys, Not to sound to weird, but i miss you guys, you have been some great friends. And you can bet i will keep everybody posted and send more pictures as they come along. and if ever in the area PLEASE stop by.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Thanks guys, Not to sound to weird, but i miss you guys, you have been some great friends. And you can bet i will keep everybody posted and send more pictures as they come along. and if ever in the area PLEASE stop by.

What time do you leave for work?

Just so I know when it's ok to stop by :cool:

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
WE MISS YOU GUYS TOO. WE HAVE MADE A GOOD GROUP OF FRIENDS THROUGH THIS RIDING & CAMPING THING.

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Just go fine some nice trails for our summer ride ;-)

I see that our RV's / TH / Trails fits in your place ;-)

NEVERENOUGH

Oct 25, 2009
Congrats on the move looks like you have a really nice setup. Me and the wife have been thinking about a move also.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000