Please Welcome HCR Racing to UTVUnderground.com!!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Hey everyone, it is with great pleasure that I am announcing HCR Racing as the newest sponsor to UTVUnderground.com!! HCR Racing is known for their high quality UTV products from Boxed/Tigged Long Travel Kits to fantastic aluminum skid and seating protection pieces!!

My very first LT kit for my first UTV was an HCR kit and I beat the crap out of it with never 1 problem! My buddy Moses still runs it to this day on his Rhino and it workse flawlessly!!

So please welcome the guys to the team! They are offering site discounts so if you visit HCR Racing, LLC and punch in code utvug you will get your discount!!!

Thanks to the guys at HCR Racing, Damon and Chris! We look forward to working with you here and seeing all the cool products and projects you guys are working on!

HCRRacing

HCR Racing - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Feb 1, 2011
Thanks guys...we're running a special price on all our existing long travel kits for $3,999.000 shipped using coupon code: utvug as Joey mentioned in his post. I'll post more later on about the kits, but feel free to visit our site to see more: HCR Racing, LLC

Chris

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Finally you guys made it over to the best sidexside forum on the internet!!! Now lets see that xp lt kit. haha Glad you guys are over here tell Damon I said hi.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Welcome to the underground. HCR was out at KING OF THE HAMMERS taking care of there customers and great race support!

BEST SPINDLES ON THE MARKET FOR YOUR UTV'S.

HCRRacing

HCR Racing - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Feb 1, 2011
We're glad to hear it guys...KOH was fun too, and we placed 4th and 5th with our rides too, so that was cool.

Chris

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
HCR long travel made the grade through the rocks and whoops! My machine did not have a lick of trouble, and the arms(tough as nails), Summers Brosthers Axles and King shocks made the best combination for the Hammers. I never would have made it if it wasn't for HCR, and all the guys--Jim (co-diver), Brittney (co-driver), Tyson, Nate, and of course, obie wan--Damon.

Joanne (5th place) the ol'woman.

<snicker> (oh, and of course, the husband Frenchy, Donna, and Monty.

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
Hey, I hear that Wendover is comming up. I'm kinda toasted, but Frenchy is pushing, and sez that it is a lighter run than the Hammers... Who knows, eah? It all depends ya know.. ;)

UTVReport

Aug 21, 2009
It's time for you to make a name for yourself now Joanne...do it! :)

Plus, do you guys know about our rzr s and rzr 4 trade in program?

Chris

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
It's time for you to make a name for yourself now Joanne...do it! :)

Plus, do you guys know about our rzr s and rzr 4 trade in program?

Chris
Seriously? There are a couple of xp's up the hill Frenchy and I were eye balling yesterday... Buttt....the xp has just a little too much power for me. Time will tell, maybe next year. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000