Cisco Kid - Carne Azada Ride - April 1st to 3rd ;-)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
No problem Dan, we have other peeps camping in tents too ;-)
Well, i just got a text, and they aren't going to be able to make it. :mad:

So don't make any special accommodations for me, I'll go where I fit when I get there!!!

Thanks.... see you tomorrow:D

1. Cisco Kid - Camping - Friday afternoon ;-)
2. Tranformor33 - Camping - I guess he will be in Truckhaven and we will be in Mecca Drop 31 - Love yea - Tu Tio ;-)
3. Brevndev - Camiping - If baby is here
4. JimandMelissa - Camping - tomorrow evening or Friday early am
5. rzrgil and my son Erik - Camping AKA gilcas2000 - Friday between 5 and 6
6. dkiewicz and Son - camping (Minus 2, Tim and Apple Not going....:( ) Friday 5-7'ish
7. RZRluvc - Camping - 10am Friday
8. Riddick - Maybe
9. tomcav - Maybe
10. Papa Bear - 8:30am Saturday
11. AG - Camping - Friday afternoon
12. Onerich - Saturday
13. Bill Gebhart - Camping + John will ride with us - Love you ;-) = thursday midmorning 31
14. Jack & Jan - Early Saturday staying late for Carne Azada Potluck
15. dev's rzr +2- Saturday - We will be at the KOA for the weekend but I think we will come spend Saturday with our family!
16. Trukndave (I will try and make it if my ride is back together) I will still keep you on the list
17. upsbob - Camping - friday midmorning
18. Dune Dummy 29 - 8:30am Saturday
19. Rodolfo and Family
20. ATCKID and Battalion - Camping
21. Fred and Kathy - Saturday Day Ride
22. porknbeanr - Camping - Friday noon.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
EASTER LAST YEAR WHICH WAS AROUND THIS TIME. WE WERE SITTING AROUND CAMP TALKING WHEN CISCO'S MOTORHOME STARTED TO DANCE. 7.2 IN MEXICO ABOUT 40 MILES SOUTH OF OUR HOUSE. 10 MINUTES AGO A 4.3 HIT THE SAME AREA. I AM SO TIRED OF EARTHQUAKES. OVER 30,000 SINCE APRIL 4TH, 2010.

brevndeb

Your Mom
May 5, 2010
Beaumont CA-B-Town
EASTER LAST YEAR WHICH WAS AROUND THIS TIME. WE WERE SITTING AROUND CAMP TALKING WHEN CISCO'S MOTORHOME STARTED TO DANCE. 7.2 IN MEXICO ABOUT 40 MILES SOUTH OF OUR HOUSE. 10 MINUTES AGO A 4.3 HIT THE SAME AREA. I AM SO TIRED OF EARTHQUAKES. OVER 30,000 SINCE APRIL 4TH, 2010.

Better than Tornadoes! I'll take an Earth quake any day.:D

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
I was thinking the same thing;) About the trailer!

Still have a foot or two to spare and I have added the front and rear bumper to the XP + the spare tire in the baja style ;-)
just need to get the weight right - I put the 4 in str and back in the XP but it look like my trailer tongue is to light, so I am going to try and put the XP str and back in the 4, this will move the rear tires of the toys up front more on the trailer and put the weight on the trailer tires

Hope it works better ;-)

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Hope you guy have sun glasses ,I'm wearing shorts this weekend so I'm not responsible for snow blindness if my leg come across your view.:D

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Hope you guy have sun glasses ,I'm wearing shorts this weekend so I'm not responsible for snow blindness if my leg come across your view.:D
It was so nice finding this lost boy out in the desert ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000