Cisco Kid - Carne Azada Ride - April 1st to 3rd ;-)

Dudeonit

Chino's Finest - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Dec 10, 2010
Chino, CA
Everybody have a great, safe trip this w/e. Commissioning 100MW of power this week and working out the bugs this w/e. Miss you guys!!!

Bob and Linda.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
You did,t take pic of the Build back for a new thread named YOU F-IT I FIX IT :D
No kidding!! Brev did a great job on my Rzr4, and I had a great time riding Saturday. I handed out Brev's cards this morning, but didn't get a chance to say goodbye to some of you, as I left pretty early to beat the traffic. What another great ride, and super excellent dinner Saturday night. Thanks to all, especially Cisco and Vicky for all their hard work on the dinner!! I love La Familia!! Anybody ever need a good repair shop, I know of one in Beaumont;)

brevndeb

Your Mom
May 5, 2010
Beaumont CA-B-Town
man i wish i knew this guy brev he sounds awesome.

Love you baby hope the baby girl arrives soon for debbie's sake
I took Debbie to the sand Drags in San Jacinto on sat hopping the top fuel cars would scare her out but NO I think it put her to sleep.

Attachments

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Kathy and I had an awesome weekend and enjoyed spending time with the greatest group of peeps in the world!! We met some new folks and missed some of our family members:sad: We sure are glad we didn't go to the KOA! I'll have to tell ya that there's no amount of money in the world that could buy all the love and friendship that's in La Famila:ride: Love you guys and can't wait till Easter!
George

Reactions: 1 person

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Thank you Cisco & Vickie so much for putting this ride together it was very nice of them to have all that showed up and to welcome and treat us like family like all the rides that him & PB put on . The pix are of Cisco's XP and Viki's RZR 4 at a place called water fall.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
This was are first stop there was a geocash under the sign post in the last pix the kid's were having fun finding them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000