So. California rider

Br8ksumsht

May 7, 2011
Corona, Ca
Hello all I'm new to this forum. I have been on the Teryx forum for some time but found this to be a more universal site. I will still post Teryx related items on the other site but I enjoy this site for the rides and local events. I enjoy dirt riding that includes forest area and climbing. Glamis is cool but im easily bored.

I recently went on the Miller Canyon ride with my Son and we had a lot of fun hope to do more in the future.

I have 2010 750fi Black Kawasaki Teryx with four seat conversion, WARN 3.5K winch and Rigid Duel lights accross the top. :cool:

Last edited:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Hello all I'm new to this forum. I have been on the Teryx forum for some time but found this to be a more universal site. I will still post Teryx related items on the other site but I enjoy this site for the rides and local events. I enjoy dirt riding that includes forest area and climbing. Glamis is cool but im easily bored.

I recently went on the Miller Canyon ride with my Son and we had a lot of fun hope to do more in the future.

I have 2010 750fi Black Kawasaki Teryx with four seat conversion, WARN 3.5K winch and Rigid Duel lights accross the top. :cool:
Hey man, it was fun riding with you.......but I noticed your brakes tend to fail right before the big water crossings ;).....hope to ride WITH you again!! Take care, Dave

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Still laughing over that one PB.......good catch.......fixed!! If Cisco saw that comment, he would get jealous.....cause, I told him he was the only one for me!!;)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Still laughing,........just pissed myself........

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Still laughing over that one PB.......good catch.......fixed!! If Cisco saw that comment, he would get jealous.....cause, I told him he was the only one for me!!;)

You two timer you ;-)

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009

Welcome and just keep in this site and see other rides / trips / camping ;-)

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
well come. once you join this group theres never a boring moment , on the trail or on the web . again well come

la famalia

Br8ksumsht

May 7, 2011
Corona, Ca
Thanks for the warm welcome...some more interesting than others...lol. I'm looking to put together a ride maybe next summer on the Rubicon I'll keep you all posted. Will be at least 2-3 day trip.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000