The Real TT #15

Long time lurker on here, just finally talked into joining...Thanks Joey. I am one of the drivers for the PMC Racing trucks in the BITD series. Board Member for FAST-Aid, and interested in all forms of motorsports. Born and raised in Parker, AZ now living in Prescott, AZ and working for Star Island MS - Polaris, Can-Am, and KTM Dealership as the Parts Manager.

-Trent

Attachments

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Welcome Trent.... Ive been a fan of you guys, I have history in Parker I graduated from Parker High School in 1987. My dad still has a house down on the strip.

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Welcome to the site Trent.

One of my best friends is Kevin Davis.

I have had the pleasure of being able to use your families shop to work on some race cars before the Parker races(Barry Karakas's 7 Truck and Kevin's Jeep Speed)...just wanted to say thanks to you and your whole family for always being so gracious.

RUCK16

RDC Troublemaker - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 10, 2011
Parker, AZ
Long time lurker on here, just finally talked into joining...Thanks Joey. I am one of the drivers for the PMC Racing trucks in the BITD series. Board Member for FAST-Aid, and interested in all forms of motorsports. Born and raised in Parker, AZ now living in Prescott, AZ and working for Star Island MS - Polaris, Can-Am, and KTM Dealership as the Parts Manager.

-Trent
Stay out of here hippy!
there goes the neighborhood :rolleyes: geeesh get to work buddy :D
And you said that when I joined place is still around
Welcome to the site Trent.

One of my best friends is Kevin Davis.

I have had the pleasure of being able to use your families shop to work on some race cars before the Parker races(Barry Karakas's 7 Truck and Kevin's Jeep Speed)...just wanted to say thanks to you and your whole family for always being so gracious.
Kevin does the best pre race prep! If you need help benching trannys let me know! Haha
Welcome to the site bone.

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Kevin does the best pre race prep! If you need help benching trannys let me know! Haha

If by the best you mean last minute...then yes!! :D

That Jeep Speed (which is a HUGE oxy moron) needed some serious help. I welded on that truck that whole race!

Yep, that trans in Barry's truck was no fun...those last few bolts you and I were F'ing with were the real pain...but we got it done....it just happened to be 4am. :eek:

RUCK16

RDC Troublemaker - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 10, 2011
Parker, AZ
If by the best you mean last minute...then yes!! :D

That Jeep Speed (which is a HUGE oxy moron) needed some serious help. I welded on that truck that whole race!

Yep, that trans in Barry's truck was no fun...those last few bolts you and I were F'ing with were the real pain...but we got it done....it just happened to be 4am. :eek:
Heep speed! Haha sleep by 430 awake and back at the shop by 615 long day..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000