Tierra Del Sol 50th Aniversary March 2-4

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
I'm in Baby! Thinking now I may head out Thursday afternoon. I will have BBQ Meat Ballz and of course some of Kathy's famous goodies:D I'll know for sure if I'm comming Thursday afternoon or Friday morning by Wednesday and let ya know:D
Text or call and let me know. M will be there Thursday all day and I'll be back in the evening. :cool:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Man, I'm so freakin bummed!!! I'll be at work, so enjoy. I was contemplating spending the gas money I don't have, but I have to work. Man the space business sucks.... (well sometimes anyway!):mad:

Eat some jambalaya for me, o.k.? I haven't had that in ages, and love the chit!!!:cool:
Dan, I figured it out for you, cause I love you man!! Convert your Chevy over to rocket fuel. That way, you can fill up for free at work before the weekend!!! I'm a problem solver!!:eek::D

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
GREAT SPENDING TIME WITH LA FAMILIA. GOT HOME AROUND 12:30 A.M. THE MALL WAS FUN & THE FIREWORKS WERE AWESOME. WHAT A GREAT SHOW PUT ON BY TDS. LA FAMILIA DID THE USUAL FANTASTIC JOB WITH FOOD & COMRADARIE. MISSED THOSE THAT DID NOT MAKE IT OUT & REALLY ENJOYED SPENDING TIME WITH THOSE THAT DID.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000