MILLER-WATERFALL 3-24-12 RIDE

Deathfly

Jul 31, 2011
So Cal
Im planning on coming up on Saturday for a day trip with one of my friends. Thats the day you doing the long ride to waterfall right? What time will the trip begin on Saturday so I can try to be there on time?

bobby5201

May 3, 2010
Will a plus 6 long travel teryx be able to make it to the waterfall? I heard there are places that will be too narrow for it fit. Thanks. Are people camping fri or sat night or both. Thanks

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Im planning on coming up on Saturday for a day trip with one of my friends. Thats the day you doing the long ride to waterfall right? What time will the trip begin on Saturday so I can try to be there on time?
This info if off the first page if you need more post up. :)
Ok planing a MILLER CANYON -waterfall run Saturday 3-24-12 All are welcome .Any one that knows area and that would like to ride with the group to the bridge and turn around or would want to wait for the group on the trip back(wait time about 3 hrs. ) ,that would be Fine. I'm planning on just making it a day trip for now , but I'm sure there will be a few camping. Drivers meeting 8:30 sharp - Trail time
9a.m. sharp
A adventure pass will be needed to camp or park at the staging aera this link should help.

Here is the GPS of where you turn off the 138 to the staging/camping area.
34*16'12.82N
117*17'25.00W
At this spot you will turn left onto Dart Canyon Rd. And then a quick right onto Miller Canyon Rd.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Will a plus 6 long travel teryx be able to make it to the waterfall? I heard there are places that will be too narrow for it fit. Thanks. Are people camping fri or sat night or both. Thanks
What does 6 over and your tires put you at ? The trail it's self you don't have to worry about , we will be mostly on fire roads not 50" trails . There's just one gate at 72" but with the uneven ground it might put one's cage into the post. Also camping fri and sat .

'

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
1. John Berry, RIP
2. Rich (camping )
3. truckndave / stumpy
4. Grumpy
5. Freeezen (tentative based on kids basketball schedule)
6. Bill (outofround )
7. DD & Dune Bunnies
8. Jack & Jan
9. Dan & Chris ( Camping )
10 Gilbert & Eric ( pending work )
11. Kyle / 66cummins (Camping)
12. Dave / Dezerterx (maybe)
13. Mike B.
14. George / RZRLUVR (Camping)
15. Roy & Deb.
16. Jim & Melissa (Camping)
16. Josh / Ali Baba
17. Bills (outofround) friend #1
18. Bills (outofround) friend #2
19. Dev (camping)
20.Cwb from moval
21.Class 51600-Valenzuelas(camping)
22. Deathfly

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I picked up a new tow vehicle this weekend, so please keep an eye out for me early Saturday morning,.....I will have a trailer behind this with my Rzr4.......Thanks

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
We are camping both nights, and you won't have any problems with your car. The XP's go through fine and we've even gotten a 70" RZR through:D

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Dan,

Where did you get this cage? I'm considering getting a new cage this summer and I want a low-profile track cage like this.

Alex
I actually bought my rhino back in 08 as is from an old WORCS racer.
The company that built the cage is no longer in business.
I myself hate everything about my cage and for the last year have been debuting to invest more money into rebuilt it or sell it and get a newer UTV. Its never ending....
Notheless - my cage is built strong and I have always felt safe in it.
What current cage do you have? Wanna trade? LOL :p

South Bay 4 Life

California
Dec 5, 2011
Torrance
I actually bought my rhino back in 08 as is from an old WORCS racer.
The company that built the cage is no longer in business.
I myself hate everything about my cage and for the last year have been debuting to invest more money into rebuilt it or sell it and get a newer UTV. Its never ending....
Notheless - my cage is built strong and I have always felt safe in it.
What current cage do you have? Wanna trade? LOL :p
What do you hate about it? Poor visibility?

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
What do you hate about it? Poor visibility?
No - my seats are probably dropped 2-4 lower then stock so the viability is not bad at all.
I just kinda get over things pretty quick and really fell that my ride is super outdated! LOL
Its been a while since I have ridden it so maybe I just need to take it out for a ride to rekindle the love! Haha :rolleyes:
I plan to be out in Glamis the 24 with the RF crew and I believe I saw you post also being out there that same weekend and if so you are more then welcome to check my ride out and take it for a spin man! :cool:

South Bay 4 Life

California
Dec 5, 2011
Torrance
No - my seats are probably dropped 2-4 lower then stock so the viability is not bad at all.
I just kinda get over things pretty quick and really fell that my ride is super outdated! LOL
Its been a while since I have ridden it so maybe I just need to take it out for a ride to rekindle the love! Haha :rolleyes:
I plan to be out in Glamis the 24 with the RF crew and I believe I saw you post also being out there that same weekend and if so you are more then welcome to check my ride out and take it for a spin man! :cool:
I'll actually be in Glamis the weekend of the 31st; doin about 4-5 days. As it stand now, I'm planning a day ride Saturday the 17th and may COPY this Millerr ride. We were lookin at Silverwood but this looks better. I don't know.

I'm the same way with my Rhino. I have a pretty much new SDR cage that works great. But I feel like I sit too high and the cage is too tall. Hence, the low profile cage like yours interests me. Do you have motor work done? I also have a fuel cell in the back.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
I'll actually be in Glamis the weekend of the 31st; doin about 4-5 days. As it stand now, I'm planning a day ride Saturday the 17th and may COPY this Millerr ride. We were lookin at Silverwood but this looks better. I don't know.

I'm the same way with my Rhino. I have a pretty much new SDR cage that works great. But I feel like I sit too high and the cage is too tall. Hence, the low profile cage like yours interests me. Do you have motor work done? I also have a fuel cell in the back.
As for my cage - it is wider then stock (probably 4" each side), got a 686 and also a gas tank in the rear.

Do you have enough clearance to possibly lower your seats a bit more on your current setup?

And as for Silver wood lake - I would highly recommend riding from Miller Canyon staging area.
I would also recommend joining this group ride. Rich is a great friend and also we tend to help one another out on these rides which is always a great thing. No one is ever left behind when they break. I know cus last trip was not having a good day and everyone was offering a helping hand which was great to see!

South Bay 4 Life

California
Dec 5, 2011
Torrance
As for my cage - it is wider then stock (probably 4" each side), got a 686 and also a gas tank in the rear.

Do you have enough clearance to possibly lower your seats a bit more on your current setup?

And as for Silver wood lake - I would highly recommend riding from Miller Canyon staging area.
I would also recommend joining this group ride. Rich is a great friend and also we tend to help one another out on these rides which is always a great thing. No one is ever left behind when they break. I know cus last trip was not having a good day and everyone was offering a helping hand which was great to see!
I would definetly jump on this ride but the 24th is my god-daughter's birthday party. Cant miss it. Thats why we threw a day ride together for the 17th. So you're saying ride from Miller Canyon to Silverwood Lake?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000