Ag's jeepster build

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
Got the Bumpers painted last night, and the headlight switch fixed so the running lights work with the head lights now, gauges and maybe marker lights today

ageekwithajeep

Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
making head way slowly but surely, painted wheels today, just painted them a basic silver, didn't like the way they were polishing as when they were made quality control was nada but they look sweet, new tires on monday hopefully.

bumpers done

did lots of body sanding today and the wheels

ageekwithajeep

Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
probably time for a little update huh....

Well after new tires and painted bumpers i pulled the homecoming float for my class at school, it was an indiana jones float so we figured that my jeep was quite fitting.

Unfortunately that was the last straw for the old clutch in the jeep so off to Dana it went
On this trip it got a new clutch, new tranny mount, and entire new exhaust system.

Got a glam shot of both of my rides

Taught Elyse how to turn a wrench

got the top painted final color. just primer and a satin clear and its finished up

Painted the inside with rustoleum textured stuff, looks really nice

Windows are on their way in the mail right now, they are in Vernon CA according to ups

And here are a couple pics of it where it belongs... in the dirt

and where 4wheel magazine had me pose it for pics

ageekwithajeep

Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
memo baby you is alive!!!

thanks guys, windows made it all the way from NY with out breaking so they will hopefully be in this week. The next item on the list is lights for the dash and a lift, its moving a long nice and slow

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Nice AG ;-)

On the pic they look like they are outside the camper ?
did you check to see if right side goes on the left ?

Love yea ;-)

ageekwithajeep

Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
Nice AG ;-)

On the pic they look like they are outside the camper ?
did you check to see if right side goes on the left ?

Love yea ;-)
The reason they stick out is be cause they are sliding so the aluminum is the tracks for the slider. But ya I thought it was interesting.

They are used rich got them from Canada

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
The reason they stick out is be cause they are sliding so the aluminum is the tracks for the slider. But ya I thought it was interesting.

They are used rich got them from Canada
Does the siliding track fit in the hole if so you can put the right side on the lift side and change the other side too ;-)

Then the track will be in the inside, I think that the way they go ;-)

Love yea ;-)

ageekwithajeep

Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
Does the siliding track fit in the hole if so you can put the right side on the lift side and change the other side too ;-)

Then the track will be in the inside, I think that the way they go ;-)

Love yea ;-)
This is how it's sealed and done from the factory, it's different but the way the top is the window goes right into a grove, once you see it you'll see it looks clean just sticks out an inch, I like the retro old school look

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000