Recent content by 1910RLEARD

1. 1

Will 1 pit crew work for VtoR

I THINK IT MIGHT BE WISE TO INSTALL AT LEAST A 12 GALLONS FUEL CELL IN YOUR RACE CAR.. YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO GO 100 MILES ON A TANK.. I TRIED TO DO V2R IN '09 WITH ONE CHASE TRUCK AND THEY GOT TO EVERY PIT JUST IN TIME, BUT THEY DID NOT HAVE A BREAK AND WERE EXHAUSTED.. REMEMBER THAT WAS WITH A...
  2. 1

Time for the V2R Shit talking thread

1949 - Team Jean will be there... we will be sporting the rzr xp4.. it weighs in at only 1400lbs fully loaded.. motor pumped up to 999cc putting out 130hp at the crank on114 octane race fuel. so far in testing rzr will run at 88mph on the gps. dennis pulled some of his miltary contacts and got...
  3. 1

1937 & 1936 silver state race

congrats on the finish for both of the cars. see you guys at V2R.
  4. 1

1937 & 1936 silver state race

i still cant believe you guys have not had any flats on the the agricultrial implement tire that stait on them not to exceed 25MPH. dennis told me you guys were up and over 75mph in the four seater. that is amesome.
  5. 1

Excessive Nerfing at the Mint 400.

WOW!!!! I BET THAT GUY WAS PISSED CORY AFTER SEEING A UTV HIM. BY THE WAY NICE BUMP!!!
  6. 1

Silver State 300 Roll Call

THE 1949 RZR WILL BE THERE WITH A COUPLE OF NEW SUSPRISES. THE 1910 CAR IS BACK IN THE GARAGE AND GETTING UPGRADED. HOPING FOR A HENDERSON START. TO MURRAY 62MPH MY A$$. U GUYS PAST US IN THE DRY LAKE BED AT THE MINT LIKE WE WERE STANDING STILL. WE WERE DOING 55MPH AND U GUYS CHECKED OUT.
  7. 1

<to the 4400 car that wrecked>. do you think the trophy lite turned in on purpose? looking at the video it looks like you could of stayed alittle bit further away from them on the pass.. but that is just my .02.
  8. 1

here is my 2cents.. I WAS IN THE 1949 RZR W/ DENNIS JEAN. WE GOT HIT BY A JEEP SPEED(17??). THERE WAS NO HORN, NO NOTHING. THAT WAS NOT COOL. EVERYONE ELSE AT LEAST GAVE US A HORN AND WE TRIED TO PULL OVER ASAP. THE FASTER GUYS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE SPOTS THAT WE CAN...
  9. 1

Over Heating 2008 770EFI Polars Crew Cab

IRON WEB, HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN LKOK FOR. ON THE OVERHEATING ISSUE I WOULD WOULD FIRST LOOK AT THE FAN RELAY. THIS IS A COMMON PROBLEM. THEY RELAY BECOMES WEAK AND CAN NOT KEEP THE FAN RUNNING LONG ENOUGH TO BRING DOWN THE TEMP OF THE MOTOR. ALSO I HAVE SEEN WERE POLARIS PUTS IN THE WRONG...
  10. 1

Jagged-X Introduces AFFORDABLE RZR-4 XP900 Race Car! You too can build it for $10K!!

Re: Jagged-X Introduces AFFORDABLE RZR-4 XP900 Race Car! You too can build it for $10 bill, brandon and mike the rzr4xp looked great at parker. i think it is a awesome concept. i believe that it will help the sport. i would also like to say that i think that is was awesome on your guys part...
  11. 1

2012 BITD Parker 250 Pics & Results by UTVUnderground.com

this is how dennis jean and i finished in the 1949 RZR. we had no idea that all the bolts broke. we got really lucky to say the least just finishing. we pulled out a third overall and a second place finish in the pro class.
  12. 1

UTV BITD Racers

dmurray, sorry to bring this up. there is no source. i am putting it out there what I heard on the radio my self. If you didnt get help then fine, you didn't. i agree let go racing, see everyone in parker
  13. 1

UTV BITD Racers

This is how i feel. Us as UTV's get restricted becasue of our speed they say. The speed should not be a factor. WE pay for a service that we do not fully get. WE pay to race a 250 mile race and damn it I want the chance to race the full mileage. They should just call it the Parker 160. Some...
  14. 1

Jagged-X Welcomes Matt Parks to BITD Desert Race Team

CONGRATS MATT ON ALL YOUR SUCCESS LAST YEAR. IF THEY CANT BEAT YOU THEN THEY MIGHT AS WELL GIVE YOU A SPOT ON THEIR TEAM. HA HA SO JUST WONDERING WHEN YOU ARE GETTING YOUR RZR XP 4.
  15. 1

Nasty Rumor About Matt P and Jagged X

you know what they say "You cant beat him, absorb him".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000