Recent content by 1FAST06

1. 1

Weller Racing- Before Dunes Season Starts Specials!!

She will sign your shirt. Thanks Don.
  2. 1

Weller Racing- Before Dunes Season Starts Specials!!

Don't wait last minute to get your service done to your RZR. I wanted to let you know that we are putting together some specials before the dune season starts. If you come in by Sept 21st you can get 10% off any of the specials below. Recommend a new customer to us for service, and get another...
  3. 1

Yamaha Weller Racing- Before Dunes Season Starts Specials!!

Don't wait last minute to get your service done to your Rhino. I wanted to let you know that we are putting together some specials before the dune season starts. If you come in by Sept 21st you can get 10% off any of the specials below. Recommend a new customer to us for service, and get another...
  4. 1

Would you put your XP4 through this???

That was a good vib!!!
  5. 1

Yamaha 09 Crossplane SR1 Build

Curtis, your rhino turned out bad ass!! Nice work.
  6. 1

New Member in Peoria AZ

Welcome to the site!!
  7. 1

All UTV's Weller Racing SV1000 Swap- 1FAST06

We are going for a ride on Oct 6th. I hope to have some then.
  8. 1

Thanks, it was a fun build..
  9. 1

Thanks guys, and yes it was a lot of work. Its fast as hell too! :eek:
  10. 1

Here's the video. Yamama Rhino with a Suzuki SV1000 engine- Walk around by Weller Racing SV1 - YouTube
  11. 1

Weller Racing Clutch Conversion kit. Suzuki SV1000 Shifter Arm. Rear Axles, and Super hubs installed There will be more pictures to come.
  12. 1

After getting the car dialed in, i'm tearing down to powder coat everything. I want to thank Greg & Rich @ Affordable Powder Coating.
  13. 1

I have a chance to drive the car for many weeks. Woo!! It was the best feeling ever!! 92RHP.
  14. 1

All the parts you see are in raw, and will be powder coated. I want to thank Jason, and Jeff Weller @ Weller Racing for building one the nicest kits ever. Weller Racing does everything you see. I want to thank Paul @ Streamline Brakes for the best brakes on the market.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000