1. 9

No Limit Wheels introduces the revolutionary Patriot All Terrain Tire

That is a good lookin tire ...I have nothin better to do right now
  2. 9

Yamaha SxS (UTV)

I hope not... ...I have nothin better to do right now
  3. 9

Yamaha SxS (UTV)

If I remember correctly, doesn't Yamaha have another SxS to release? When the Viking first debuted, there was discussion that there would be 5 total models. We have four right (viking, Viking6, Wolverine, and the YXZ)? Is the 'Industry' buzzing for the 5th model yet?
  4. 9

NEW 2016 Polaris GENERAL!!

My mini van does that and so do many other road vehicles. ...I have nothin better to do right now
  5. 9

^^ me too ...I have nothin better to do right now
  6. 9

The General is cool. I like it. I think it Polaris's best design to date! I wish I could justify the cost to own one which leads me to the following thought... I wonder if Polaris has thought about a street legal SXS (similar to the General) as their next cool vehicle to release to the public...
  7. 9

New Yamaha?

dont get your hope up...
  8. 9

NEW BFG UTV tire

neat.
  9. 9

Yamaha 20-Jan. 2015

Whats going on at Yamaha on 20-Jan 2015 (tomorrow)? There is talk of a new sxs being released.
  10. 9

Looking to buy my first side by side

NICE RIDE! Is there an ottoman/footstool on the house roof behind your T2?
  11. 9

UTV Trip

Looking for some advise... I am planning a UTV trip for my wife and me next spring or summer. I dont have a UTV of my own and I am looking at a rented and guided tour. I have been Googleing Moab but also interested in a Rocky Mnt trip and Vancouver, BC, Canada seems cool too. Anybody now...
  12. 9

UTVUnderground Exclusive: 2015 Kawasaki Mule Pro-FXT

It looks like everything Yamaha thinks they had with the Viking 6 has just been dismantled. Except maybe six individual seats vs a bench. I would like to see a sidexsidexside compare with the ranger crew 800, yamaha Viking 6, and this new mule. That would be a good read. HINT...HINT...HINT...
  13. 9

UTVUnderground Exclusive: 2015 Kawasaki Mule Pro-FXT

Joey, Yamaha Viking 6 or Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT?
  14. 9

Yamaha Resurrected Rhino build

I want to see more. Is the drivers seat located where you want it? How are you going to change the steering wheel?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000