Recent content by ageekwithajeep

1. ageekwithajeep

2001 F250 7 3 diesel bogs down

you can test by pulling the chip off the computer on the left side of the driver footwell.
  2. ageekwithajeep

I had my banks chip go bad and it would not start, then when it started it would idle like caca but once running for a bit would run good. But nothing like that bogging issue when it was running.
  3. ageekwithajeep

Ya, I thought that too but so far so good, along with the hundred of other guys on the forums, I'm buying banks for the jeep because of the dirt and crap that is sees, its in a box like that one. Should be bueno for you. Do you have the boost tubes installed yet?
  4. ageekwithajeep

I did a lot of research on this after reading that the k&n in the factory box was letting dirt through on a lot of peoples trucks, The cheapest best option I found was this...
  5. ageekwithajeep

The check engine light come on for these, and I've never had bogging issues and Ive had these replaced twice.
  6. ageekwithajeep

"La Familia" 6th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - February 17 - 20, 2017

Just curious, we used to all camp down at drop 31 when we went to mecca what happened to that site?
  7. ageekwithajeep

ive gone into big winds up big hills with no power loss, only reason i've ever slowed down in wind is couldn't keep it straight, there is a problem some where
  8. ageekwithajeep

take it to dana he is still the best I know in socal, If the under valve cover harness was bad the check engine light would be on.
  9. ageekwithajeep

take it to dana in riverside, have you checked fuel filter? I've never had mine bog down, wondering if your filter is clogged, do you ever run injector cleaner?
  10. ageekwithajeep

"La Familia" 5th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 18 - 21, 2016

Oh man i really wish this was easier for me to get to, those tacos are to die for mmmmmm miss you guys be safe have fun
  11. ageekwithajeep

TDS 2016

love you guys, have fun and be safe post pics, i really miss this this event and you guys
  12. ageekwithajeep

Turbo Diesel 4x4 Truck - Towing

hey baby glad to hear you got a diesel. I was always told to keep the overdrive off when pulling anything that was big, like a toy hauler, but flat towing i ran it with it on, I always set the cruise control on 58 mph in CA with the overdrive off and just let it go, I just put a trans in my...
  13. ageekwithajeep

"La Familia" 4th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 20 -23, 2015

i'll be wishing i was there, trip not going to happen tho just a short weekend for me. Love ya guys be safe
  14. ageekwithajeep

"La Familia" 4th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 20 -23, 2015

my favorite ride of the year, i want to come but don't think ill be able to make it. we'll see as it gets closer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000