Recent content by AllianceMMA

1. AllianceMMA

AEM Performance Electronics products for your UTV

Nate@Aem Where can we purchase the CD-7? I am in San Diego, Ca. I have the infinity plug and play and the DBW limp mode was driving us nuts trying to figure out why it would do that.
  2. AllianceMMA

Polaris How to reset Check engine light & EPS?

I called motoworld. they told me what to do and it worked. there is recall that I need to take it in for. But i drove it in Low gear at 4500 rpm for about 20 seconds and it cleared the codes and EPS started working again..
  3. AllianceMMA

Polaris How to reset Check engine light & EPS?

2014 RZR XP4 its showing a code 84, and code 190. my eps has gone out before and then reset itself when I turned RZR off , but this time it hasnt reset,, any ideas on how to reset it? I was going to look some more tonight
  4. AllianceMMA

Windshield or No windshield for Sand Dunes?

OK @JoeyD23 then I guess I will get windshield . I can always remove it if I dont like it
  5. AllianceMMA

I had half windshield but hated it, LOL so was considering full one,, but guess I will stay without! thanks!
  6. AllianceMMA

I am debating putting a full windshield on my XP4 any pros or cons to windshield?
  7. AllianceMMA

Which cage style do you prefer? Why?

I dont like the radius look, as for bumper integration I like both with or without.. I like the low roof , high door look as well. currently building my 2 seater not sure, what cage I am going with yet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000