Recent content by ATVOffroad

1. A

Polaris RZR comps in Australia

Here are some sample video's of the style of comps we have here in Australia: (winch challenges) YouTube - Polaris 4x4 Challenge june 2010 YouTube - Polaris RZR Racing Australia.wmv
  2. A

Lighted whips

Have any of you bought from this company: Home - Glowwhips I've tried contacting the owner twice now via email but no response!?
  3. A

Hi from Australia.

Hi, tell me about it.. I have just joined an incorported orginisation of fellow ATV riders up north from me who are all working together to put the pressure on the people who decide where we can ride and can't ride. Hopefully they'll see the amount of responsible riders with drivers licenses...
  4. A

Hi from Australia.

So do I....:D
  5. A

Hi from Australia.

Thanks everyone for the welcome, at the moment I own a ATV (Can Am Renegade) but I'm looking at selling it to get into a SxS of some sort. Preferably either a RZR S or a Commander, depending on budgets and where I source one from. The SxS scene is not as big as the US neither is the ATV...
  6. A

Hi from Australia.

Hi everyone, I've been looking at this great site for a while now and finally decided to join.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000