Recent content by AudioAddiction44

1. A

1st Full Season of SR1 - Great work Weller Racing

I got an idea who I think is the best Sr1 driver. Just playing. Next year Dan will be better. He just had car trouble this year. If he finishes his XMF Terrex with the KX 1000 look, out racers. If he destroys Jimmy's car then Dan is Just hard on stuff.j/k caint wait to see the races next...
  2. A

hey fool give me a call 480-577-3280

hey fool give me a call 480-577-3280
  3. A

Tyler Winbury & RJ Anderson Take On Glamis! **UTVUnderground Style**

Well RJ for your info I was suppose to be out there for new years but all of my friends bailed last minute. We just took the play rhinos out for some rock crawling action instead. Trust me if you saw me out there I would be on the back tires only going down the drags. Yeah- boy!
  4. A

Tyler Winbury & RJ Anderson Take On Glamis! **UTVUnderground Style**

Nice RJ and Tyler. Wish I was there. Havn't taken the R1 to the dunes yet this year. Hope to though.
  5. A

Tyler Herzog & Ivy Racing LOORRS SR1 CHAMPS & Rookie Of The Year

Thanks to everybody that helped us out this year, couldn't have done it without all the companies and teams throughout the season. BTW I didn't roll in that picture, but close.
  6. A

LOORRS Firebird Race Results **PICTURES UPDATED!**

Clean 1 owner. Never been crashed. J/K most of you know the history of my car.
  7. A

Oh-Yeah My rhino is for sale. Everthing we have including a motor with about 1,000 miles. $13,500 OBO. Put the word out!
  8. A

It was an awesome year for sure. Thanks to everybody for all the help this year. My sponsors and all the other teams. Hope to do it again next year it we can manage to get the funds to race another season.
  9. A

Last round LOORS

Well all the work is coming to an end here for a little bit.. Who's gonna be @ Lucas This weekend?
  10. A

Lucas Oil Regional Series (ASCC) Inaugural Season Finale

Sorry I've been MIA Tim for the last couple of races. So damn busy. Might go Saturday if the car is ready. No promises though.
  11. A

LOORRS Las Vegas Pics and Results

I wanna go fast.
  12. A

I agree on the injectors, I also agree with Cory, All the SR1 drivers have gotten way better since the beginning of the Lucas season. We can now control the power of these things (better) and can pick better lines. Speedeworld and Vegas have more sweeping turns so we can carry our speed way...
  13. A

I heard that Kawi motors are a year ahead of the game on power that's why it is only going to 2007 not 2008.
  14. A

lets make it happen Rob.
  15. A

Corry Sapington told me that word for word @ tech cause he keeps asking me what I'm doing for next year. I was waiting for the OK On Kawis. He told me it was a go. Speaking with Jason Monday He said nobody has come to him with a motor or frame yet though. Someone was suppose to(not gonna say...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000