Recent content by AZmike

1. A

sxs rack (on top of pickup)

I believe I saw your truck down at superstition at the teryx build off. Where you there? AZmike
  2. A

sxs rack (on top of pickup)

What kind of rear suspension setup do you have on your truck? I noticed the shocks through the bed but couldn't see anything else? AZmike
  3. A

Poison Spyder entering the UTV Market!

Great products, I'm looking forward to seeing what they come out with.
  4. A

New AZ helmet laws for UTV's

If this passes you'll need a helmet in a jeep next!
  5. A

Wildcat vs. XP vs. Maverick

Excellent video, I've driven all three and they all are excellent utv's!
  6. A

UTV Hauler/Chase Truck

I'm toy less right now, and hanging out at my parents house for moms home cooking!
  7. A

UTV Hauler/Chase Truck

I just saw it in person at the scenic parking lot on 95 north of cattail cove! It looks good driving by at 70 mph!
  8. A

UTV Hauler/Chase Truck

Looking forward to seeing the completion, I need a flatbed to haul my toy and pull my trailer!
  9. A

PCI SXS Busa Build

Looks really good, I can't wait to see more pics. It looks like a miniature class 1 car when the bedsides are off!! :D Mike
  10. A

Lone Star Racing seeking Shipping Manager in Mesa, AZ

I wish this was posted a few years ago, I spent about 3 years at pro circuit doing shipping, receiving, inventory control, sales and other things. I couldn't find anything in the atv or mx industry so I changed career paths. This is an excellent industry to work in if you enjoy off roading. Pro...
  11. A

*** Pro Armor Lucerne Valley Shredfest - ON LOCATION KOH 2012 [VIDEO] ***

Great video, the pole camera is a great view. Mike
  12. A

UTVUnderground.com - Dune Bashing The U.A.E. (Dubai-Abu Dhabi) // EVepic.com

I was thinking what Greg was thinking!! If the ride that good with a stock knobby, they'll be insane with a paddle tire! Mike
  13. A

Polaris Naatv's Finished Xp900 Pics

I thought I recognized the ford, I saw it last Friday in the parking lot of Prescott Airport!! Actually you drove right by me in the parking lot!!! Mike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000