Recent content by Bagman

1. B

Nightmare Gulch Nov. 15th-17th

ATWS Anticipated Transient Without Scram Advanced Thermal Weapon Sight Association of Third World Studies Adventure Travel World Summit Anti-armor Threat Warning System Automatic track warning systems Advanced Train Warning System Australian Tsunami Warning System As The World Spins...
  2. B

Toyhaulers at expo?

George got there first and bought them all.
  3. B

TAX Avoidance? TAX Evasion? Shipping prices?

I just wish EVERYONE stopped paying taxes then you wouldn't get paid azzhat!!!
  4. B

All UTV's XP1k turning brake, how does it work?

I've tried to ask if drift cars used the fronts for the turning brakes and usually hear "no", but I don't think those who have answered really do know. I think that would be the only way to plant the front end and keep the rears spinning.
  5. B

A letter from the Govt. about Johnson Valley....

If you look on Google Earth, there is very little in the way of civilization for 80 miles to the east of 29 Palms, out to Hwy 95. 40 miles to the North is the 40 fwy but they may already claim that. But no, they have to claim rights to one of the few areas that we the citizens and owners of...
  6. B

Then there's the rest of us that don't take advantage of the system and pay our fair share of taxes to make up for the f'ing thieves that don't. You definitely have a future in law enforcement. They too have this feeling of entitlement chip on their shoulder, you'll fit right in.
  7. B

greetings from india powersport

A lot of area to ride in India? Any sand dunes?
  8. B

greetings from india powersport

Your contribution is moooost appreciated.
  9. B

Us un-professional taxpayers can only hope that you are prosecuted to the full extent of the law should your conspiracy come to fruition. Title of the thread suggests your desire to break the law. What's next, round up the remainder of the Dillinger gang and continue their antics???
  10. B

Conspiracy to defraud the government discussed on a public forum may not be one of your better ideas
  11. B

A letter from the Govt. about Johnson Valley....

It's a shame because they have about all the land they want out in the Fort Irwin area being used for the same thing, desert warfare training. Wonder why the Marines couldn't just train there twice a year??? Yes it's a different branch of the service but they can't share and we the public...
  12. B

RZR XP 1000 Demo Ride CANCELED DUE TO FIRE!!!

I thought you meant a different kind of fire.
  13. B

Johnson Valley or Jawbone

I'd like to go out there when it's like this sometime. Might be a little hard to see the rocks.
  14. B

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty!!!

Kitty happy!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000