BajaBoundMoto

Started going to Baja before i can remember - camping, surfing, original NORRA races.
My first ride to Mikes Sky Ranch was ~'72 on a QA50.
Did my first Hilltoppers (i think that's what it was) GP race in Baja around the age of 8.
Tried to ride the length of the original 3 Sisters at the age of 8. Failed. Finished the distance in dads 4wd van.
1983 was my first Baja 1000, age 16, a 2 person team, i rode half, YZ490. Finished.
Have done 23 Baja 500's & 23 Baja 1000's, with a combined total of just 5 DNFs and finishes as high as 2nd OA in both.
Have raced Factory Team bikes for Kawasaki, BMW, and Honda (2nd OA bike @ '07 B1k & 2nd OA bike @ '08 B1k).
Have competed in countless other long distance and short Baja events.
Raced 1 real 6-day rally, Nevada Rally, and been a mechanic at Dakar and Incas rallies. Was offered free Dakar ride as a Water-Boy for a top rider in '07, declined, regret it now.
With a lifetime in Baja, in 1995 went full-time as Baja guide. More "full-pulls" down the peninsula than I can count. I spend about 160 days a year in Baja, riding about 135 of those days.
Website
http://www.BajaBoundMoto.com
Name
TIM MORTON
Occupation
full time Baja rider/driver

Signature

Tim Morton

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000