Recent content by barrett00j

1. B

Yamaha post ur choped and droped pics

Steering hey do you guys have any pics of the steering how you are lowering it to be the right height for the new seat heights?
  2. B

belt

ok so then the 700 probley is too? i guess i need to tear mine back apart and check it out anyone ran the DFR stage 2 clutch kit before?
  3. B

belt

are the belts on a rhino 700 directional? I put the DFR racing stage two kit in
  4. B

Hood scoops

Are there are good looing aftermarket hoop scoops? like carbon fiber or some that will look good with the midnight armor?
  5. B

Steering colum

thanks Hey thanks nice site lots of info on here
  6. B

Steering colum

I am in the process of lowering my cage but i want to try to figure out how to angle the steering wheel more flat with out buying the tilt wheel kit has anyone one this? I have some extra knuckles laying around from the racecar that i can use but dont know where to start
  7. B

Lowered stock cage for rhino

cage Ok thank im going to start on mine this weekend. Do you remember how much you cut out at which spot?
  8. B

cage Yeah i know its going to take time but just wondering where the cuts where so you cut the rear and the top bar and sleeved it where did you cut the front did you sleeve it of cut off the mount and shorten it there?
  9. B

ANyone have any pics? ANd some inside for the easiest way to do this? Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000