Recent content by Bart

1. B

UTVUnderground Action Sports Canopy FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY!!

i dont have have any hot desert trips planned for summer, but a UTVUG canopy sure would break up the monotonous of the main beach this forth of july... *crossing fingers*
  2. B

UTVUnderground Action Sports Canopy FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY!!

I would definately use this out in the desert...being that I have the oldest and slowest car in my group...might as well have the newest and nicest canopy to keep my son and I cool...
  3. B

Where in Ocotillo do you camp?

we cruise thru that area either on an am/pm run...or breakfast at that resturant that i cant think of the name right now...
  4. B

Where in Ocotillo do you camp?

we camp off pole line rd, 10 poles in (just over the 2nd hump), have been stayin in the same spot for years, have never had a ranger or any problems...wind always seems to be more calm also..
  5. B

What's going to grow this sport? (UTV)

If you are talking the general growth of the sport, and not necessarily the racing part of it, I think alot of people here have hit the nail on the head with: 1. Manufacturers need to focus on the median income family that dont have an expendable bank account. Seems like most of them are...
  6. B

Thanks Art Wood and Bert's Mega Mall

Art is a definitely a stand up honest kind of dude. I point as many people as I can in his direction whenever I can!!
  7. B

Yamaha Top speed?

it was on a flat dirt road...i havent been able to do a paved road run...i bought this rhino the way it is, the guy i bought it from says the motor is stock...he seemed truthful and the rhino was VERY well taken care of, with receipts for oil changes and regular maintenance....everyone that has...
  8. B

Johnson Valley to Slash X ride tomorrow.

yes Camp Rock Rd. west of the lake bed.
  9. B

Yamaha Top speed?

My 660 stock motor, hot rod greaseless, black rhino cdi, muzzy exhaust, uni filter, and bed delete....does 59 on the dash, gps says 61...not sure which is correct, so i go with 60mph...but if you ask any of my friends "not fast enough"...LOL
  10. B

the chili fries were great in my opinion...the beer line outside on the back patio wasnt bad at all...the food situation was horrible...after waiting about 40min we were told that they lost all our food tickets...so we had to reorder..which took another 30min or so...all in all, with live music...
  11. B

It was a long day..but even with the break downs and ridiculously long food lines at slash x...it was a great time...
  12. B

i got a new toy this weekend Losi 5ive-T

that losi is pretty bada$$...ive been scoping it out...i got to get rid of (2) slashes and (1) blitz before I could buy anything new though.l...
  13. B

Yamaha 660 top speed with cdi

here is a crappy cellphone video, passenger tried to get the dash and gps on video, but his pos iphone takes horrible videos... <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1DfwAz8160c" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>
  14. B

Yamaha 660 top speed with cdi

I have black rhino cdi, JBS sheave, uni filter, and muzzy exhuast.. and my 660 does 59 according the the dash, and 58 according to gps..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000