Recent content by Big Guy

1. B

Official: 2014 Mint 400 race thread

Glad to see your taking my advice and using smiles!! :D:D:eek::)
  2. B

Is Casey 100% sure that trash was left by the teams that were pitted there?? If so how does he know for sure what kind of proof does he have? I know our team left after the morning race and luckily no one else parked there and trashed it after we left... I just don't know how he can penalize...
  3. B

Proof enough for me...... They're guilty!!! LOL:D
  4. B

Hey Reid..... I think at heart your probably a good guy. You defiantly have a way with words and aren't afraid to voice your opinion. My advice to you is to try not to be judgmental and think about your posts before you start typing. :) I respect your fabrication skills and wished I would of had...
  5. B

That dry lake bed was crazy!!! All we could see was the helicopter, so we slowed way down and headed toward it.... When the dust cleared at the end there was three wrecked race cars!!! Luckily we only missed the course by a hundered yards or so!! :eek:
  6. B

Well said Cory......
  7. B

Yep gonna be fun!! Your right about the beer..... It's always seems to be the last one that gets me in trouble!!! :) So I guess we will meet you by the beer garden Joey!!!:) we will be on the road in a few hours..... See you all there....
  8. B

About time someone got this thread going..... Thanks Matt.... We are ready to rock!! We lucked out and got the first draw position and for some reason Brian wants me the drive the first lap??? Im very excited to be back in the saddle. I talked Brian into letting my brother in-law John co-drive...
  9. B

Mint 400 who's ready!

We're ready.....:)
  10. B

2014 Mint 400 News & Information

Right on!!!!
  11. B

Mini Raptor Trophy Truck--RZR

Simply a work of art!! Nice job!!
  12. B

Idle goes up when I engage AWD

When you push the AWD button it is grounding the front diff which completes a circuit and locks the diff. I was having some issues with mine and I hooked up an aftermarket switch and then grounded the front diff by itself instead of through the wiering harness and it works fine. I didn't have a...
  13. B

WTB gear one steering rack for teryx.

Gear one racks are not all they are cracked up to be I had one on my rzr that I took off and put the stock one back on! The gear one rack wore out and has tons of slop! Check out billet king I've heard good things, plus I think they have a built in quickner! Just my $.2
  14. B

Shock revalving for dummies....

I'm not sure if your shocks have bleeder holes on the pistons if they do you can restrict the flow of oil by simply plugging the holes. The holes are threaded and all you have to do is find a screw that fits. Buy doing this it will slow both rebound and compression. When we went testing with...
  15. B

Polaris 1000xp giveaway??

Yeah I saw that last week too. I know that if they were trying to contact me I would defiantly be available! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000