Recent content by BlackDog

1. B

Test Drive - 360 Camera View Jib

Awesome! I actually like the shots the swinging provides sometimes but agree that a way to lock it into a position would be ideal. If you could get it to do both that would be sweet.
  2. B

Kawasaki Kawasaki Teryx4 Standard Bore Kit by Benchmark Performance.

Very nice. Finishing up my 2010 I gave a similar treatment to over the holidays. Just no head work or throttle bodies. Could not quite afford to have them do the work (not that it was a bad price) but Chris set me up to do it myself, even let me pick up the parts and swap cores on Christmas eve...
  3. B

Official UTVUnderground Baja 1000 Update Thread

Awesome photos and "as it happens" updates. Thanks for all the hard work!
  4. B

Post Pics of Your Teryx's, Show off you builds

My home built 2010. From stock, off the showroom floor in Jan. '11 to how it stands now: Few months ago, before I finished the doors. Failing a flex test!
  5. B

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

Not quite as good as the long exposure shot of the Arctic Cat on the first page but my attempt anyways. Next time longer exposure and more light painting.
  6. B

All UTV's 4 seat sport utv pro's & con's

I figured as much since I have had a 320ish passenger in my Teryx before and did not notice much difference. Maybe a little more bottoming.
  7. B

Mini Raptor Trophy Truck--RZR

This is on a whole other level. Very cool.
  8. B

Build For Race Without Buying A UTV

At first I am thinking "yeah, that is a good point. It could be cheaper to buy only the needed parts." Then I realize how many parts would be needed. Then I see this guy's response when he didn't get the answer he wanted and I think "If everyone is an idiot because he already knows it will work...
  9. B

All UTV's 4 seat sport utv pro's & con's

Not to hijack but piggyback. At present I love my '10 Teryx but I maybe in the same boat in a year or so. How much is performance hurt by running 4 full-sized adults in one of these things? Myself plus three of our usual desert group could be nearly 1000 lbs.
  10. B

UTVUnderground presents: 2013 BITD Henderson 250 - Polaris Racing (VIDEO)

Sweet. Got to say, UTVunderground gets some really talented camera work, both still and video.
  11. B

**Rugged Black Friday / Moving SALE**

Thanks Rugged for the awesome deals! I was showing my wife how much of a discount I could get on a 357 kit for my Teryx to see if she would "allow" me to buy it. Not only did she say yes, she pulled out her credit card and said merry Christmas! Can't wait to not have to yell over the engine at...
  12. B

All UTV's Dream utv build

Teryx based, tube chassis, motor with the works, trailing arm rear suspension, c/o and by-passes on all corners, 30" tires... I'd start there then fill in the details later.
  13. B

Still want to debate the HELMET LAW????

My personal opinion: Helmet laws are stupid but wearing a helmet is smart. Regardless of what state, what type of riding or what laws are in the books, there always has been and will be a helmets mandatory rule in my UTV. Then again, you know what they say about opinions....
  14. B

All UTV's Post up a pic of your sxs!!

A work in progress but as it sits now...
  15. B

UTVUG SoCal Jamboree - Ocotillo Wells / S22

90% of my off-road time is spent in Ocotillo Wells. I would definitely want to be in on this one!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000