Recent content by BlackRhinoPerformance

1. BlackRhinoPerformance

Yamaha Rectifier/Regulator

Thanks Bob, that's what I was going to say :rolleyes: Acutally I didn't follow a lot of that, but I got the general concept.;) And so, it is feasible that these can fail even if the machine is not running?
  2. BlackRhinoPerformance

Why do you think so many of them were/are melting harnesses? The guy whose wife called the fire dept called swore the machine had been parked for a week. All the others I know of happened while the machine was running. As far as I know, the harness damage always happens in the harness leading...
  3. BlackRhinoPerformance

Joey, sorry I missed ya'll at Pala. Looks like it was a LOT of fun. Good and muddy. Reminds me of the PIAA WORCS race we were in a couple years ago. You couldn't tell what color ANY of the cars were. In fact, most of the time you couldn't make out a driver, they just molded into the mud blob :D
  4. BlackRhinoPerformance

We used to sell them many years ago. They were actually pretty popular. That is until we had 3 Rhinos melt their wiring harnesses. One machine in particular smoked out the garage when only the wife was at home. She called the fire department, who showed up and was about to axe through the garage...
  5. BlackRhinoPerformance

hillbilly dream home

Now THAT is flippin funny!
  6. BlackRhinoPerformance

Got Lights, Thanks BRP!

Hey Steve, that looks great! Did you get a chance to try it out? If so, how'd it work?
  7. BlackRhinoPerformance

its just the beggining

Hey Steve, We've got the Rigid light bars. I can do you right, give me a PM or a call.
  8. BlackRhinoPerformance

Official Glamis Halloween 2009 Pic Thread

Ah Joey, you got that sweet ride dirty?
  9. BlackRhinoPerformance

its just the beggining

Did you ever see the cage I have on my RZR? Looks like I'm selling it, with aluminum roof, and a Baja Designs light bar with 2 4" and 2 6" lights. Great cage made by SFI.
  10. BlackRhinoPerformance

What's it like to drive an SR1??

Corry, I can only imagine what a wild ride that is. It's what we're all missing, a great ride but with some POWER to play. I visited your web site the other day (WellerRacing.com) and was very impressed. I've got a few goodies on my personal wish list I need to talk to you about. Keep on...
  11. BlackRhinoPerformance

SDORC Fun Run, Nov 7, Ocotillo Wells

Should be a good time. This will be my first. Havent' been to Ocotillo Wells in a LONG time!
  12. BlackRhinoPerformance

Kawasaki 2010 Kawasaki Teryx Info Released

It's a different look, for sure. I do like the tilting hood, that's a big help.
  13. BlackRhinoPerformance

Brian Hart at black rhino

Good to hear it worked out. I think we'll add that as an option to our quick release for those that need a closer wheel. Now the quick release added some, did you find out what the total length is that was added?
  14. BlackRhinoPerformance

Steering wheel quick disconnect hub

Hey Jim, thanks for the photos. Definitely clarifies what’s going on here. And still leaves me wondering what you’ve got there. I think you told me this, but the holes look like they were done before the black finish, so it doesn’t look like a...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000