1. BLR

Dirtymaxx_bobby

Welcome from Oregon Sent from BLR Logistics
  2. BLR

So who won the UTV Championship?

This is what I seen Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  3. BLR

"La Familia" 5th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 18 - 21, 2016

Have fun... stay safe.. Cisco Kid, RZRluvr & tomcav, jimandmelissa ...wish we could be there... :) but we will be a little north at Dove Springs
  4. BLR

Winchester Bay UTV Invasion

74 of us out for a Saturday drive stopped by the lake for a picture John Doerr hucking it
  5. BLR

Final preparations are being made...we still need a few things for the Camp Fireball Potluck we are needing potato salad, macaroni salad and tables... We want to THANK www.dgoffroadcenter.com for sponsoring the Potlucks Main Dish.. Cost for the potluck will be $10 that includes 10 raffle...
  6. BLR

Awesome we will see you there
  7. BLR

Going to be some memories made.. ignarual event with all these awesome vendors support
  8. BLR

Come up and join us...this is a benefit to keep our riding area open..Save The Riders Dunes.. This will be an yearly event
  9. BLR

New Land Use guy from Cali

Don Amador From the BRC has a political Action page ..this is just one example, but when it comes to elections he will let OHVERS know who supports them http://thegeneralsrecreationden.blogspot.com/2015/04/action-alert-for-ocotillo-wells-svra.html?m=1
  10. BLR

LA FAMILIA: WHO & WHAT WE ARE.

Thanks for a great time at Ocotillo Wells and meeting a few more of the L A FAMILIA family. ..special Thanks to Jim & Melissa for the camping spot.. Cisco for the good laughs & his wife Victoria. ..also George & Tom...for letting me follow them...lol....hope to see some of you next year...it's...
  11. BLR

TDS - March 6,7,8

Hey that's my Turbo...I leave and go to town and my Hubby found my spare key...LOL
  12. BLR

"La Familia" 4th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 20 -23, 2015

Didn't know John Personally...however I knew of the story...we were out exploring and came upon this...Awesome memorial...
  13. BLR

Best Places to Ride in Arizona?

We are heading to the Quartzsite area March 11th for a week of trail riding...will post pictures later
  14. BLR

TDS - March 6,7,8

Great to meet everyone today and for the great ride...THANKS
  15. BLR

The Visitor

That's awesome. ..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000