Recent content by bonesguy

1. B

30" tires need clutching for 900?

hey Adam.. bought a clutch from you for my old Rotax rhino. I would say that I do a little bit of every kind of riding so I need something that will perform all around! the only thing I don't do that is mentioned above is drive non aggressive! need it to work well in the sand when I put the...
  2. B

30" tires need clutching for 900?

as the title says.. I'm putting some 30" mongrels on my 900 and want to know what I need to do to make it work well.. I put the Rzr570 front fenders so I have eliminated the rubbing issue but what will I have to do for Clutch? just heavy duty spirings? or will it require a whole new secondary to...
  3. B

What's next?

Sequntial transmissions..!!
  4. B

Polaris New Air Cleaner For RZR 900

question and don't get mad.. but why wouldn't someone just buy the UMP filter for $500?? same concept and less than half the cost? after all.. they have been doing this for years?
  5. B

lighted switches.

thats what Im talking about!! thanks,
  6. B

lighted switches.

I was on some website a while ago and they had every lighted switch you could think of.. cannot remeber the site for the life of me!.. I need one for my GPS, one for lighted whip and one for communication.. lead me Underground!
  7. B

Mini Raptor Trophy Truck--RZR

Badd.. how bout for a SR1..
  8. B

All UTV's XP1k turning brake, how does it work?

It is in the front end! so it works a bit different.. have to be on the gas vs. off.. seems to work pretty awesone tho!
  9. B

NEW 2014 Polaris RZR XP 1000 & Full Model Year Lineup

Re: New RZR 2014 Truly impressive!!
  10. B

Pictures open behind threads

only happens to me on my macbook.. but it does happen!
  11. B

Short Course tire opinions

Maxxis Cerros seems to be the popular choice..
  12. B

Crazy wreck video

holy shizzz
  13. B

Clutch Setup for the RZR with mods??

2012 RZR4 900 with ump filter, fuel programer, dual exhaust.. feels like it wants more but not grabbing at high RPM, sputters at 55-60mph! even took it to the Dyno in Hermosa beach! whats the suggestions???? primarily driven in the sand...
  14. B

Who Does Artist Rendering's

sorry new computer! here a couple..
  15. B

Who Does Artist Rendering's

here is some of Morgans stuff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000