Recent content by BrianAshby1

1. B

EPS stopped working!?!! Help please!

K, I have looked under the dash it's all one big unit... I'll bet the control Module is part of the EPS itself... Internal to it... Might have to yank it off and rip it apart
  2. B

It doesn't do anything when you turn the key on... No movement at all. It's almost as if the power steering doesn't exist at all. And the arming light on the instrument cluster is on. And what/where is there EPS control module?
  3. B

Ok so I lawn darted my xp4 pretty good, checked the suspension and steering parts over and over again and all looks good. Problem is ever since I nosed it the power steering won't work. The warning light is on. I checked the relay and it's still good. Anyone have anything like this happen?
  4. B

All UTV's WHERE DO YOU RIDE??? WHAT DO YOU RIDE???

1. Polaris RZR XP4 900, bought from Berts 2. SDR fast back cage dual lighted whips, SDR prerunner style front bumper, PRP seats with custom Coors Light mountain logos embroidered, PRP harnesses, OMF three peice wheels all four corners, STU sand blasters with matching OMF wheels, DFR steering...
  5. B

What to do with tax money?

Oh also, Dennison and Rusty... you need a new CPA!!
  6. B

What to do with tax money?

sounds like a party.. room for two? hahaha :D Pay off a CC and with the left over booking a trip to either Cabo, Cancun or Hawaii
  7. B

What's next?

I am not sure about a Viking 710... but I am thinking the same thing, Joey is stiring the pot right now, he knows something :eek:
  8. B

All UTV's Lookinf for XP1000 Uniball A-Arms

Madigan Motorsports is just putting a set out, if you have Instagram (that's where I see his work) you can check out the finished product along with the CAD photos of them... pretty sick.
  9. B

Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

:eek: well i guess its all sealed well... just leary of dust getting in and ruining the camera... maybe i will just take the 7100 out and give it a try
  10. B

XP 1000 - 2 seats or 4?

I own a 900 XP4, but for the 1000 I personally voted for the 2 seater... I like the newer longer wheelbase of the 1000 2 seater vs the 900 2 seater, however at the same time the length of the new 1000 4 seater is border line rediculous!!! its a limosine (my opinion only). Sure the length of...
  11. B

wtf what took me so long?

can you define "support Joeys good body"? haha Welcome to the boards!! and not to worry... I often vanish from the board then surface and post and vanish, then repeat! :eek:
  12. B

Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

oh and the build look good!!! seen it on your flat bed a few weeks on on Antelope and Newport :D
  13. B

Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

Just curious, what kind of stuff do you use to "desert" proof your equipment... we have a nikon D7100 and D800... I want to take to the desert but get nervous...
  14. B

Where in Ocotillo do you camp?

What is WFS? I live in Menifee... might have to come down and check it out.
  15. B

Where in Ocotillo do you camp?

ya we normally stay off poleline just before that second hump to the east of the restrooms... about 100 yards or so in just want to try different and mix it up a bit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000