Recent content by Bumpers

1. B

The Ultimate UTV Trailer

On a flatbed I like wood floor.. I had a metal floor for a while and it was loud and slick when wet. I use a 20' equipment trailer for long hauls or multiple rigs.. short trips less than 2 hours I usually pull a 6'x14' single axle.. it's just easy to get in and out of places Sent from my...
  2. B

Polaris 2016 XP1

I love the looks of this rig Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  3. B

Walker Evans Walker Link

I spoke with someone at WE about some for the front of a turbo and it was recommended to either run just one front or just the rear links. I was told that with both on the front it basically takes away from having a sway bar at all? I think I can see why because when your in the throttle the...
  4. B

Best E-Rated AT Tire

Toyo all the way.. at2 are awesome tires got 94k out of my last set (halfton) Running toyo rt now and really like them so far.. good mix of m/t and a/t still ride and drive good with little noise. At 25k on them and wearing well Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  5. B

DezertBound Racing BITD X3 build

In Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  6. B

Hoonigan / Can-Am Team Up For Viral Video in X3's

Was hoping for a recoil gymkhana style video .. didn't care for the Nintendo game thing . Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  7. B

2016 turbo rzr1000

Love mine .. tune and exhaust really wakes them up Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  8. B

All UTV's Post up a pic of your sxs!!

Recently upgraded from my xp900 Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  9. B

Polaris 2016 XP1

Thanks .. I'm really interested in the fronts when they come out Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  10. B

Polaris 2016 XP1

Who makes these ? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  11. B

Can-Am New Can-Am X3 Coming 8.16.16

I fail at reading lol Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  12. B

I seen a selfie bj posted a selfie a while back with it in the background. So some privileged folks have had them for a little bit.. I'm sure Tuesday a bunch are gunna pop up Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  13. B

The blacked out one bj has looks sick. I don't care for the side profile look but nothing a cage can't fix Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  14. B

I hope it's the n/a 150hp that was rumored. Less moving parts the better Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  15. B

WILL 2017 BE THE BEST YEAR EVER FOR UTVS?

If polaris had the quality of Honda or yamaha nobody else would stand a chance. The new releases are very exciting but being in the market for a new utv it makes it awfully hard to decide lol Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000