Recent content by Bunkster

1. B

Dumont Dunes - Holloween 2014

I used to go to Dumont every year for Halloween you will have a blast! I would go this year if I didn't have another obligation that weekend
  2. B

Free Intercom System for 2015 Wildcat Sport Owner

Did you give this away yet? I have bwen thinking about trading in my big cat on one of these!
  3. B

GMZ Race Products - How We Roll Video

Pretty cool video. It's always good too see the faces behind the brands! That kahuna tire is definitely one I'm considering when I get some new skids!
  4. B

Hey UTV Racers wanna win $5000?

Man this does look awesome! I would love to make it!
  5. B

What's next?

Found it http://www.flyskyrunner.com
  6. B

Rally On The Rocks

Hey Rusty you find a trailer yet? I have a lead for you on a trailer that could easily handle your car hauling needs plus has living quarters.
  7. B

Utah Trip

I live in cedar city and know the mountain very well! Pm me when your trip gets closer and I will see if I will be able to take you on a tour.
  8. B

my quicksandmotorsports venom.

Pretty sweet man! I bet that's a blast to tear up the sand in!
  9. B

All UTV's "OUTLAW UTV'S" 2013 Protolite-Night Train

That looks amazing! I would be interested to get some specs, or possibly some build photos.
  10. B

2014 UTV WALL CALENDAR?

I'd buy one!
  11. B

All UTV's Polaris Files Complaint for Patent Infringement Against Arctic Cat

My guess is there will be a settlement where AC pays Polaris a bunch of money to be able to build the little fella.
  12. B

2014 WORCS Production 1000 Class Del Amo Motorsports Fabwerx Build

this looks great! I'm a fan of the maverick. this one looks like it is going to have great potential. keep up the good work!
  13. B

BREAKDOWN: Greg Biffle's Turbo Z1 Powered RZR XP1K - VIDEO

The cats pretty sick too.... But I might be a little biased haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000